Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'm a Supreme man

Eternalifeofdoom

Eternalifeofdoom

Greycel
I'm proud of my gender I'm a man the ultimate form 0f existence in the perception we call "life" women are the actual subhumans not incels or men in general for that matter therefore, I'm no longer angery or bothered because i don't seek validation from creatures i deem below my level only natural i do so tbh. I either die Incel or get a woman approach me first either way no bargain and I'm already transcended intellectually so i don't believe in the term "ascend". Women only serve as a tool to get rid of my subhuman energy we collectively call
" sexual desires "

Last edited:
Since they dont want anything to do with me, All i would really need them for is sex but i have no way to obtain it because we set them free and in order to get them now id need a whole new face

in the perception we call "life" women are the actual subhumans not incels or men in general for that matter therefore, I'm no longer angery or bothered because i don't seek validation from creatures i deem below my level only natural i do so tbh.
high IQ

Listen to the song

high IQ logical narcissism