Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a sunni-muslim, but I still salute Mr. Adolf Hitler

M

Mr. Hitler

Banned
-
I salute him because he and his nazi bros killed many jews, homosexuals and other filthy sub-humans.

without him, Europe would be filled with filthy jews and faggots in every corner.

he prevented a jewish faggotish Europe.

he even respected Muslims and he liked Islam! he even thought about becoming a Muslim.

Hitler is a big hero and a big legend.

we should all salute Hitler. he is the man!

maxresdefault.jpg

He understood his subhumanity and didn't want to breed himself but make chads do all the work. Real hero and real human bean.

Mr. Hitler said:
he even respected Muslims and he liked Islam! he even thought about becoming a Muslim.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes, he was blackpilled by a Muslim Palestinian imam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini

250px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1987-004-09A%2C_Amin_al_Husseini_und_Adolf_Hitler.jpg

Among eastern religions, Hitler described religious leaders such as "ConfuciusBuddha, and Muhammad" as providers of "spiritual sustenance". In this context, Hitler's connection to Mohammad Amin al-Husseini, who served as the Mufti of Jerusalem until 1937 — which included his asylum in 1941, with the honorary rank of an SS Major-General, and had a "respected racial genealogy"

According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan [Islam] religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

Real Nazicels should be supporting us, but alas, they too are now swallowing (((their))) propaganda.

I don't salute Hitler nor do I condone for any of his actions.

Unfortunately many Muslims currently are brainwashed by leftist Zionist Jews to hate him. Sieg Heil my brother.

Truly the greatest man ever to be born.

Very unconvincing bait this is.