Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “I’m a strong independent woman, i can referee a men’s tennis match”

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Tee Hee!

Based moment at :25

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M8a0PFleKm4

Last edited:
Lmaoooo that wasn't even a hard throw at all. She has 0 reflexes

Lmaoooo that wasn't even a hard throw at all. She has 0 reflexes
the only time she uses her reflexes is to catch chad's cumshot in her mouth tbh

Ruined the tournament since he's the #1 player. JFL at the :feelsclown:

Useless cunt.

"World number one Novak Djokovic has lost his fourth round match at the US Open in dramatic circumstances after he was defaulted for hitting a ball in anger that struck a female line judge in the throat."

I guess we didn't see the same video.

How he dared hitting a Divinity. I hope that G.oddess will perish him.

:feelskek:Hope the old roastie perished in pain.

The only females that should be allowed in or around a tennis court are the young jb ball girls.
And even they should wear tighter shorter tops and shorts

If it hit a guy nothing would've happened to him. This is why rosties shouldn't be allowed to work or leave the house without their husband's permission.
The only females that should be allowed in or around a tennis court are the young jb ball girls.
And even they should wear tighter shorter tops and shorts

That is ridiculous. From the footage it can clearly be seen that he didn't do that on purpose. Tennis players often discard balls they don't want to use like this.

People really are such snowflakes these days, they make mountains out of nothing.
If it hit a guy nothing would've happened to him.

Sounds likely.

Since he got banned anyways, he should have hit it harder (on Top Spin)

He didn't even do it on purpose jfl.

What a cucked sport tennis is for disqualifying their top player for something like that. I was expecting him to launch the ball at a high speed, jfl I could have easily caught that.

If it hit a guy nothing would've happened to him.
The guy probably wouldn't have even made a scene over it.

The guy probably wouldn't have even made a scene over it.
Even if he caused a scene, no one would care and the game would continue. He might even get fired for causing a scene over something that small.

Even if he caused a scene, no one would care and the game would continue. He might even get fired for causing a scene over something that small.
That's a good point, men are raised to get on with it meanwhile foids are all praised for existing and live on tutorial mode, no wonder they are so useless.

Never watched tennis ngl

That's a good point, men are raised to get on with it meanwhile foids are all praised for existing and live on tutorial mode, no wonder they are so useless.
Those whores will also say men have "fragile egos" if we complain about major injustices, while all their needs are met and more, and their main issue is wanting stare rape to be a crime for non-chad men.