Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m a shycel, I never tried to approach women

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
I’m blackpilled since I was 14 years old.I started to watch incel content and read about incels so I thought that I could become an incel because I was short and had weak jawline.I was bluepilled before so I thought that incels are just bitter jerks who blame everything on wwahmen but when I got accepted to high school since the first days I saw dozens of guys who approached but were brutally rejected by foids despite being respectful with them but on the other hand, the thugs that behaved the worst were sexhavers.Let alone that some girls dreamed about 7 ft tall millionaire chads so I didn’t bother to approach because I knew that I’ll be rejected.

If you have to approach, it's already over to begin with

I’m blackpilled since I was 14 years old.I started to watch incel content and read about incels so I thought that I could become an incel
based aspirationhaver cel

when I was a kid in kindergarten and was asked what I wanted to do when I grew up or w/e, most of the boys wanted to be astronauts and stuff, but I said I wanted to be an incel

everyone was very surprised and thought it was too ambitious

when I was a kid in kindergarten and was asked what I wanted to do when I grew up or w/e, most of the boys wanted to be astronauts and stuff, but I said I wanted to be an incel

nice job on shooting for your dreams and never getting up

This. Girls DO approach.

That is like Blackpill 101
Maybe girls approach in the west but here in balkans girls NEVER approach

just force yourself to do it once to get it over with

No point if you're ugly. Muh approach while knowing the blackpill? Can't do anything without looks.

I mean if you don't approach there's probably a good reason for it. Intuition/self awareness is a thing

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you have to approach, it's already over to begin with
True. If it doesn’t happen naturally, you already lost! Too many people don’t understand this simple concept

I mean if you don't approach there's probably a good reason for it. Intuition/self awareness is a thing
Yep. You are only afraid to approach them because your brain already knows they don’t wanna interact with you. Chad never had approach anxiety because he will always get perceived positively. Approach anxiety is keeping you safe from getting MeToo’d or having the cops called on you. Generally, when something feels bad for you or excessively risky, it usually is exactly that bad of a thing to do

True. If it doesn’t happen naturally, you already lost! Too many people don’t understand this simple concept
It's a coping mechanism when you're ugly. They'll learn one day.

My first words were actually “bro I hate these hypergamous foids! They only want baby chad not me!!!”
Stop the sarcasm, please.This is just my story.At some point I gave up telling my mother about incels because she is a virtue signaling Mormon like every woman.

This. Girls DO approach.

That is like Blackpill 101
Yep. Girls approach. Just not for you. I saw a Tyrone get cold approached by a girl in the gym and then they walked out together. She did ALL of the work in that interaction and all he had to do was agree to go out with her. Even for normies that don’t have women cold approach them like that, they meet girls in a non awkward way through social circles. Then the girls like them gradually and it works. Obviously this is not as good as being Chad or Tyrone, but even we can’t do this cause most of us are Aspie men with no social circles

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Stop the sarcasm, please.This is just my story.At some point I gave up telling my mother about incels because she is a virtue signaling Mormon like every woman.
When did this happen? Was it before or after you took your first steps?

Yep. Girls approach. Just not for you. I saw a Tyrone get cold approached by a girl in the gym and then they walked out together. She did ALL of the work in that interaction and all he had to do was agree to go out with her.
This makes me want to kill myself on the spot. There's really no reason to live brocel.

Are you still alive, Finncel?
Thank you for asking. I'm still breathing
full

I never approached either

Yep. Idk why people can’t figure this out. You have the same primal fear of approaching women as you do that stops you from walking in front of cars going 50 mph on the highway. Why? Because your brain and body is trying to protect you from harm.

Yep. Idk why people can’t figure this out. You have the same primal fear of approaching women as you do that stops you from walking in front of cars going 50 mph on the highway. Why? Because your brain and body is trying to protect you from harm.
Fr

why people can’t figure this out. Y
They need to try it out once. Just approach foid as incels and see what happens.I'm sure they'll learn it the hard way.
Probably get the cops called on them or they'll receive a good beating from 6'4 robust Chad.

They need to try it out once. Just approach foid as incels and see what happens.I'm sure they'll learn it the hard way.
Yep. I knew better than to try. It wasn’t worth it. Indirect rejections by her acting disinterested when you make conversations is enough

Foids don't give me the opportunity to start conversations with them
Me neither but I used to do it anyway. Still do sometimes just to mess around. For example, when interacting with a store checkout clerk, I often start rambling on about cars cause they are obliged to be nice and they hate talking about cars

Need to piss them off sometimes
Yes. Also, you can bother them by making a campfire in your yard that pumps out smoke (only if you live in a chill area that allows this

Yes. Also, you can bother them by making a campfire in your yard that pumps out smoke (only if you live in a chill area that allows this
Complimenting them is also an amazing way to bother these creatures...