Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm a sad niggar that's why trucel

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
I always been a sad ngger I grew up in a poor place with people like and there they never think about sad things or get lonely thoughts they always doing animals things like commiting crimes raping using drugs and being violent they always looked happier than me doing these things and the men they always got foids for them the foids were attracted to them but not to me I have always been melancholic loner type the only one there I always got sad for no reason at all and the other niggas excluded me for it so thats why I grew up a shy nigga and incel

Last edited:
leech from the govertment like all other minorities

Most people think it sucks to be black because you have to face racism, but actually it sucks to be black because you are forced to be surrounded by niggers.

If I had a cotton farm or pea farm I would let you pick them with a decent pay, it is a hard life for a high inhib negroe with a modicum of self insight, the worst fate is being a nerdy or well read negroe that is basically social death.

If I had a cotton farm or pea farm I would let you pick them with a decent pay, it is a hard life for a high inhib negroe with a modicum of self insight, the worst fate is being a nerdy or well read negroe that is basically social death.
I would help you by using my knowledge on STEM to maximize your profits while the low IQ niggers would get them hands full of cotton I'm not strong or resistant like them

Most people think it sucks to be black because you have to face racism, but actually it sucks to be black because you are forced to be surrounded by niggers.
Yes I even got white friends and even tho we share the same personality it never feels like I really belong