Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm a retard.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
I'm a retard and God hates me.

/Thread. Autism is a curse. Women will always dislike me and never love me, and other guys will never want to be friends with me. I'm a loser. I'm a retard and I have autism. Why does God allow genetically in-proper specimens such as myself thrive on this planet? I'm bad at everything that I do.

Same brocel. Autism sucks. Everything we do is innately more fail

He loves you

autism might be a gift, did you parents ever try to encourage you to pursue your hobbies?

did they sign you up to different extracurriculars to experience new things?

or did they fucking shelter your and didn't allow you to do shit? (that's me)

i genuinely hate retarded parents.

Same brocel. Autism sucks. Everything we do is innately more fail

At least you're in university and are highly intelligent. I'm probably about to repeat Grade 11 because how bad my grades are currently. My moms is very visibly upset at me because she expected me to go to university and become a successful individual ever since I was a little boy. I hate existing.I hate school and I can't do good because I'm a lazy, subhuman piece of shit and I hate society and myself so much that I'm unmotivated to do good in school.

God hates me

Why does God

What if God has a plan for everyone, you included ?
Now the bad new,
the plan might be : just exist so the other can mog you, feel superior and better.
See, you have at least one purpose.

At least you're in university and are highly intelligent. I'm probably about to repeat Grade 11 because how bad my grades are currently. My moms is very visibly upset at me because she expected me to go to university and become a successful individual ever since I was a little boy. I hate existing.I hate school and I can't do good because I'm a lazy, subhuman piece of shit and I hate society and myself so much that I'm unmotivated to do good in school.
School is mostly just absorbing and barfing out facts. And besides....we're both here aren't we?

School is mostly just absorbing and barfing out facts. And besides....we're both here aren't we?

I guess. But, how am I supposed to get anywhere in life without good grades?

I guess. But, how am I supposed to get anywhere in life without good grades?
The same way you get through life any other way: be Chad.
But tbh plenty of people with shit grades do fine. Grades are a cope tbh

What if God has a plan for everyone, you included ?
Now the bad new,
the plan might be : just exist so the other can mog you, feel superior and better.
See, you have at least one purpose.

This. I don't believe it when Christians say that God loves everybody equally. God's divine plan is different for everyone. God purposely puts subhumans (like myself) on earth in order to be inferior to those who God truly loves.