Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm a real slave.

PoorLazarus

PoorLazarus

Banned
-
At the moment, I am completely dependent on my parents.
I have no freedom, no personal space, no property. Even I cannot manage my time at my discretion; for several years now I have been forced to do hard physical work in the countryside. I have no way to chat with friends in real life. I have no way to go on a date with any girl.
I was born in a dysfunctional lower class family among labor migrants.
To start living freely I need to start making money, but I don’t have such opportunities yet.
For the current period of my life, given the economic situation in the country, it is extremely difficult to find a job that would allow me to pay for renting an apartment and food.
Now I am studying at a university (there is free budgetary higher education available at state universities), I hope to leave my parents as soon as possible after it.
From early childhood, my father regularly spread rot with alcoholism, he insulted, humiliated and beat me. By the end of school I already had health problems, I lived as a sluggish passive vegetable.
In school, he felt inferior to peers, especially against peers from wealthy middle-class families.
I did not have the opportunity to develop like them.
My mother was not involved in my development, she alone in the family earned money. My father didn’t earn money, but he was constantly repairing something in the house or constantly repairing his car, because every car that he bought was very old.
While peers talked, walked and met with girls, I was doing heavy physical work in the village at that time. I lived and live in the city (my parents live in a rented apartment there, they do not have their own property in the city), but I constantly had to go to the village because the parents' house was in the village, not in the city.
Over time, studying at the university, my mental and physical health began to recover and I began to realize what kind of life situation I was in.
My university does not have a dormitory, it is a modest university.
It has been difficult for me to communicate with my peers for a long time, starting in 2012 when I was 12 years old, especially from the moment that my embittered alcoholic father began to gobble me up very much, I had mental problems, I became frightened. Peers considered and still consider me strange. At school, I was a victim of bullying, especially from classmates from wealthy families. Also, my peers insulted me for my ethnic origin, because I am from a family of Asian immigrants.
Now I'm 20 years old, I'm just trying to figure it out and hope to improve my life.
AEAE9D75 A6AD 42CB AEB2 DA636D9B3849

D0103965 A919 4169 A8CF FFC0E20C695F

kind of brutal 1st post
welcome fellow greycel

Good first post, unemployment is one of the worse conditions an incel can have

Very brutal post OP, I also come from a family of farmers back in ky country. But they had it better than you because atleast they had their own land/homes so they had that to be proud of

cool first post

Ah, a greycel origin story. These are always the most interesting threads to me. Everyone has different yet similar circumstances for being here. Welcome to the club

Damn op that sucks.But from what i can gather youre still young and you seem smart.Keep studying once you finish uni you will be able to move out. youre not in a rush,youre still 20.my sister is 22 and still lives with us because shes in uni.I believe you will improve your life :feelsokman:

Thought you meant a sexual slave to a woman
but nope

State University? Do you live in Europe?

your manner of writing and posting is really unique tbh. welcome. hopefully things with uni will go well and one day you'll be completely self sufficient and won't have to worry about your parents any more

State University? Do you live in Europe?
I live in Russia. It's not typical european country. It's very poor country.
My parents are labor migrants from Uzbekistan, it's too poor country. I live in Russia since 4 years old.

Greycel? Who is it? I'm just new member and don't know this user and this user's story.
when you have less than 500 posts your username is gray. hence 'graycel'. so for example you are a graycel and I am a bluecel. there is many graycels and not just one individual who is graycel

@Kirito3 thoughts?
I don't really have much to say. OP is in a sad situation for sure but unless he specifies which country he is in specifically then I can't really draw any valuable conclusions.

when you have less than 500 posts your username is gray. hence 'graycel'. so for example you are a graycel and I am a bluecel. there is many graycels and not just one individual who is graycel
Okay. I understood.
I don't really have much to say. OP is in a sad situation for sure but unless he specifies which country he is in specifically then I can't really draw any valuable conclusions.
I live in Russia in Moscow, but parents force me to work in the village.

Greycel? Who is it? I'm just new member and don't know this user and this user's story.
Greycel is a term for new users with grey names, it’s a synonym for new guy basically

Brutal, but I think what's even more fucked up is that your situation isn't something out of ordinary for Russia. I know a plenty of guys with a similar upbringing, and the statistics basically show that it's over for most of slavs.

My condolences. You have my sympathy. If only people were born into families they deserved.

Some people here dont deserve to be born into any good family tbh

Gorilla thinking

brutal shit, man, you're welcome here

I have no freedom, no personal space, no property. Even I cannot manage my time at my discretion; for several years now I have been forced to do hard physical work in the countryside. I have no way to chat with friends in real life. I have no way to go on a date with any girl.
To start living freely I need to start making money, but I don’t have such opportunities yet.
For the current period of my life, given the economic situation in the country, it is extremely difficult to find a job that would allow me to pay for renting an apartment and food.
Now I am studying at a university (there is free budgetary higher education available at state universities), I hope to leave my parents as soon as possible after it.
From early childhood, my father regularly spread rot with alcoholism, he insulted, humiliated and beat me. By the end of school I already had health problems, I lived as a sluggish passive vegetable.
In school, he felt inferior to peers, especially against peers from wealthy middle-class families.
My mother was not involved in my development, she alone in the family earned money. My father didn’t earn money, but he was constantly repairing something in the house or constantly repairing his car, because every car that he bought was very old.
While peers talked, walked and met with girls, I was doing heavy physical work in the village at that time. I lived and live in the city (my parents live in a rented apartment there, they do not have their own property in the city), but I constantly had to go to the village because the parents' house was in the village, not in the city.
Over time, studying at the university, my mental and physical health began to recover and I began to realize what kind of life situation I was in.
It has been difficult for me to communicate with my peers for a long time, starting in 2012 when I was 12 years old, especially from the moment that my embittered alcoholic father began to gobble me up very much, I had mental problems, I became frightened. Peers considered and still consider me strange. At school, I was a victim of bullying, especially from classmates from wealthy families. Also, my peers insulted me for my ethnic origin, because I am from a family of Asian immigrants.
Now I'm 20 years old, I'm just trying to figure it out and hope to improve my life.
View attachment 243711
View attachment 243712
Over for Slavecels

This is why I want to get an education, to claim at least some Independence.

This is why I want to get an education, to claim at least some Independence.
Maybe in the West it's a valid option (not sure tbh), but in Russia unless you've graduated from one of the top universities, your degree means jack shit, since almost everyone can get it, so it's also a problem.

Maybe in the West it's a valid option (not sure tbh), but in Russia unless you've graduated from one of the top universities, your degree means jack shit, since almost everyone can get it, so it's also a problem.
Brutal. I aim to go to a decent university and study physics, which generally works well for the career I want. Education is a scam in many cases.

Brutal. I aim to go to a decent university and study physics, which generally works well for the career I want. Education is a scam in many cases.
Yeah, the qualtity of education is also shit. Most of the programs and textbooks are from Soviet era, also forgot to mention that most of the young men go to uni because otherwise they are forced to go to the army so it's one of the ways to win some time before you can find a legal way to avoid serving in the military.

That's just brutal. Avi + title was funny

There is a hero from Russia you should check out for inspiration.

His name was Vladislav.

I hope you can surgerymaxx and move back to Uzbekistan so you don't bet mogged and you can marry non roast beef.

If you're not an infiltrator that is.

Hello, fellow greycel.
I'll be looking forward to your future threads because this one was not only relatable but extremely brutal and well thought out.
Props to you.

I hope all goes well for you brother.

View attachment 243711
View attachment 243712
Ok GrAYcel

Good first post, unemployment is one of the worse conditions an incel can have
Yes, wageslaving sucks but if you make enough money you can just cope by yourself instead of being dragged down by your family.

Also I also come from a farming family. They moved to the city to make more money but since they are not accustomed to city life you become isolated because of customs. My father still does not know how to drive a car. It is a social death sentence if you are not good looking male because everyone thinks you are weird. At least with chad aesthetics girls will approach you and try and socialize with you but as an ugly male you are just the weird ugly guy.

They moved to the city to make more money but since they are not accustomed to city life you become isolated because of customs.
Please, in more detail.
You think right. I also thought about this.

Man, it's brutal I'd rope if there seems to be no way out of wageslaving, doing nothing creative.

Please, in more detail.
You think right. I also thought about this.
My parents don't know how to drive and did not bother to learn. So you are limited to where you can travel to, they can't take you to zoo's and amusement parks. You are limited to what is within walking distance or bus. Limited childhood. Parents don't celebrate western holidays, like birthdays, christmas, easter. Also did not have a TV for a while, because poor so I did not watch many cartoons and no video games because parents said they make you dumb. So you cannot talk to friends about cartoons or movies, felt very left out. Parents worked a lot too so isolated from parents. When parents started to make a little bit better money. I have a female sibling too, she gets treated better, because females have to have nice things. Even when we got a computer sister would talk to online friends and would not let me on it, so I had no online copes like flash games. Parents paid for school though, so I got my degree and got a job by luck. I got my first cellphone by 2015. Since then I have slowly build savings and buy things I did not have in childhood.

Now I spend time trying to do things I did not have in my childhood. But even if I play video games they don't seem fun.