Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm a proud anti intellectual

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Stupid science bitches say stupid math shit that they made up :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: That's why I started the league of proud anti intellectuals. Science men prove blackpill, but still live like bluepilled cucks. Lol. Retard science idiots

JFL retard thought people wanted to hear his bullshit. Get btfo by the league of anti intellectuals faggot :feelskek::lul:

SOURCE? You gotta a source on this buddy?

what the fuck is a anticneelkjcvn?

unbelievably based. scientists and mathematicians come up with fancy words and big numbers and then use them to make more words and numbers. They think they are God's gift to us, so big brained an elite and blah blah blah. Meanwhile it is the humble farmer who puts food on my plate, the cleaner who keeps the streets clean, and the soldier who keeps me safe.

Nigger btw. I'm a nigger and I'm proud, I'm not a nigga, I'm not a black man, I'm not an African American. I am a nigger and I've always been, my dads a nigger, my entire family is niggers. But ever since it became illegal to own slaves my family couldnt make a living. So we go to random peoples farms and pick their cotton and whip each other. I'm a nigger born and raised and no constitutional laws can change that. #nigger4life

intellectuals suck bbc while their gf watches
fuck em

Nigger btw. I'm a nigger and I'm proud, I'm not a nigga, I'm not a black man, I'm not an African American. I am a nigger and I've always been, my dads a nigger, my entire family is niggers. But ever since it became illegal to own slaves my family couldnt make a living. So we go to random peoples farms and pick their cotton and whip each other. I'm a nigger born and raised and no constitutional laws can change that. #nigger4life
:feelskek: Actually read. Based and slavepilled

I want to join fuck science blackpeople people fuck s cience science is dumb ded fucking srs and intellectuals are stupid

Based. These people's 100 paragraph blackpill science essay won't do shit against my "didn't read'
HighIqcel writes book about some pointless topic
Me: Didn't read :dab:
:feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back