Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm a productive member of society so where's my fucking girlfriend?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I'm an incel, but I don't dwell all day in my room in front of my monitor (no offense for those of you who do it) I go out everyday to (wageslave) work, I take a shower and brush my teeth, I'm forced to smile to every fucker at my fucking work including those fucking whores who don't give a shit about me, I help people, I take care of my mother, I pay my taxes and give money to beggars, I went to church these past Sunday and the one before although I don't know why, I even feed some pigeons who come from time to time on the balcony of my apartment. What I mean is that based on all the fucking bluepilled advise they give, I should have a woman willing to date me. But no, I'm alone and women look at me in disgust cause I look like a fucking ogre, that's all those cunts can see when they look at me. It doesn't matter what you do. There's no hope for me.

no girl for your face sorry

Soyciety can and should suck my dick.

JUST BE YOURSELF BRO

JUST SHOWER MORE BRO

JUST SMILE MORE BRO

JUST BE NICE TO WOMEN BRO

JUST GET OUT THERE MORE BRO

JUST LIFT BRO

Bro, I felt like I was reading the story of my life.
But don't despair, I KNOW WHERE IS YOUR WOMAN, but, shhhhhh.....
Here it goes: SHE IS RIGHT NOW AT CHAD'S, PROBABLY ON HER KNEES WITH HIS MEAT INTO HER THROAT

I'd be your girlfriend, if I was a larping foid

No amount of workmaxxing for you face

You don't get one because you are a disposable male.

Not productive enough inkel! Gotta work harder!:soy:

i would rather be getting free gibs from the government then working away for nothing in return

Been there, done that...

I'm a wageslave too, I take care of my grandparents and pay a fuckton in taxes, I'm nice, courteous, and friendly to everyone at work and anyone I meet in my daily life... and yet I'm here. And I deserve to be here, just because I'm a manlet and can't do anything about it, right? :lul:

It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'...Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.

Last edited:
Not entitled sweaty

The social contract is gone. You benefiting to society no longer guarantees you a woman and happiness. Women can now make their own money and are free to choose the best genetics. You lost. It’s over.

Now shut up and wage slave until you’re 90.

The social contract is gone. You benefiting to society no longer guarantees you a woman and happiness. Women can now make their own money and are free to choose the best genetics. You lost. It’s over.

Now shut up and wage slave until you’re 90.
We're at the point where society gets mad if you don't wageslave happily in silence as an ugly male.

No girlfriend for your work ethic.

Unfortunately morality and kindness is not a genetic trait that can be passed down. The overwhelming majority of women are primitive creatures whose minds haven't evolved past the stone age.

If you cannot win by working, then why work?

no girl for your face sorry
no respect for your face

If you cannot win by working, then why work?

While I do work full time - I only do what I have to. I could earn more money if I had to, I could work more hours if I had to. As a man and a bachelor I have a fraction of the living costs your average beta chump does. I don't need to work myself into an early grave.

So don't work harder than you have to. Cut down on your living expenses. Don't work overtime or more hours than you have to. All you do is make a bunch of Jews rich and paying more tax. How much benefit do you see for all your labour? Honestly this whole rotten edifice is all paid for by mens excess production which funds womens lavish consumption. You cannot have consumption without production.

Honestly if you really want a woman you should look into bring one over from SE Asia if you earn enough money.

Ironically this is what @FrothySolutions thinks though.

I really wonder how does IT answer this.

I really wonder how does IT answer this.
You already know their ultimate argument:

You're not entitled to...
you know the rest.
Everybody in this fucking world can be entitled, only we cannot.

It's because of your personality inkwell

You already know their ultimate argument:

You're not entitled to... you know the rest.
Everybody in this fucking world can be entitled, only we cannot.

Society doesn't care about your well being, you're there to work and pay taxes to fund free shit for women and minorities. With the advent of online dating you now have to compete with the entire city of men. It's over for many men.

Women can now make their own money
Women in 2020 can make more money with a computer and a webcam than doctors can going to university for eight years. What a time to be alive.

Society doesn't care about your well being, you're there to work and pay taxes to fund free shit for women and minorities. With the advent of online dating you now have to compete with the entire city of men. It's over for many men.

Women in 2020 can make more money with a computer and a webcam than doctors can going to university for eight years. What a time to be alive.

Silly entitled inkwell you're supposed to work yourself to death tehee.
Honestly if you really want a woman you should look into bring one over from SE Asia if you earn enough money.
Don't bring them back to your home country. They'll change tune and end up divorce raping you.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for your pain, brother.
Because the alternative is even worse. It can always get worse. I went to the liquor store today (probably shouldn't because I have a test in a week on monday, but anyway) and this ugly homeless incel alcoholic was begging for spare change to buy a something to drink. They had the stock boy come out and shoo him away by pushing a hand truck toward him.
I try to make this point in a lot of my posts. 19 years olds with a house and a computer and no bills think they've had their darkest day.