Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a normie who almost became an incel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sushifang

Banned
-
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]High school was a pretty mediocre experience for me. I didn't go to parties, do any drugs or have any sex. Not sure if i was an incel necessarily but i definitely struggled socially. The few friends I had were just some normies that I wasn't even that close to. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Senior year comes around and I'm convinced that full on inceldom awaits me. I knew that the few friends I had would be off to college and that I would be left behind as a lonely virgin attending community college. Then, halfway through the year, I hit it off with this guy in my film class and he started inviting me out to do stuff with his group of friends (about 8 other people.) I connected well with all of them and pretty soon we are going out on a consistent basis. We were partying, smoking, and going on weird, quirky adventures. I was finally doing all the things that I knew I was supposed to be doing in highs school. Pretty soon, I started dating a 7/10 in the group and I lost my virginity right around my 18th birthday. I'm in my last semester of community college now and we still all hang out on regular basis. My girlfriend and I are doing great and I feel I really confident. I love my life but can't help but feel as though it only came about by luck. Many of you guys talk about how genetics is what screwed you guys over and I would agree that's a huge factor but do some of you think that good or bad luck can determine whether or not someone becomes and incel, normie or chad? I ask because i think luck had a lot to do with my situation. [/font]

did not read a single letter gay normie formatting

this whole post is a cluster fuck

Someone who was instakilled by the mods before their thread was even replied to, then their thread was somehow completely ignored until now. Very strange, I feel like their is some kind of creepy flood shit from Halo about to happen on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.