Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m a NEET AMA

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
I’m a 21 year old neet that used to be a wagecuck, who has a really rich friend that pays me anywhere from $1500-2000 a week for just giving him company and playing video games with him. This has been going on for 6 months now.

How did you meet your friend?

I can barely make normal friends, and your getting paid to be someone else's?
Mogs me tbh.

sounds like bullshit. but its the internet so must be true.

a really rich friend that pays me anywhere from $1500-2000 a week for just giving him company and playing video games with him
just get a sugardaddy to support ur neet lifestyle theory

How tall is your friend?

Yeah haha, it’s hard to believe, but I’m very lucky

It makes no sense. Is your friend name Notch?

I am neet but i make zero lol

If i had 1k usd per month it would change my life

You're a sugar baby? :waitwhat:

Your friend is a gigacuck

wtf he pays that much? how does he get so much money?

nice man enjoy the copes

Tbh I would feel bad for taking the money.

Tbh I would feel bad for taking the money.
I don’t feel bad because I don’t force him to or beg for it, he’s helping me out. I save a shit ton of it. I may get into real estate or stocks with it tbh. I don’t want to become a wagecuck.

Lucky as fuck. What do you spend money on?

I miss havin money. Because I have no money. No frienfs. No girlfriend. No car. No job. No home. Fucked up health. Manlet. The list goes on forever

Lucky as fuck. What do you spend money on?

I miss havin money. Because I have no money. No frienfs. No girlfriend. No car. No job. No home. Fucked up health. Manlet. The list goes on forever
You should private message me

Men are such cucks now that they're even paying for OTHER GUYS. LMAO. We need a collapse.

Send me some money.

how can you even call him a friend when you are using him as a bank account?you fucking degenerate

how can you even call him a friend when you are using him as a bank account?you fucking degenerate
Thanks for the input, but I don’t use him, and I don’t ever ask for it, he does it for me

Mogs me. I have just one rich friend but he would never in a million years buxx his friends like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back