Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm a narcissist I hate it.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Just wanted to jump in.

So I've been thinking about narcissism a lot lately you may or may not be familiar with it. It's basically when you are full of yourself, when you overestimate your potential in any given field, subject what have you.

I've come to some conclusions about my personal life and you can use this for evaluating your own life, maybe compare it to your own life and please let me know if I'm wrong in any way.

I'm a guy who has always thought greatly about himself I've been redpilled for a long time, although I could sense the blackpill at certain times even while I was redpilled, certain things didn't make sense to me, and even if they did make sense to me, I did realize a lot of it had to do with how I appeared while putting on the act.

So that's that, somethings have to do with appearing to be right rather than actually being right.

The thing is, I don't like it, but that's who I am. I've worked so much in my life that now I want to let go of my ego. People talk as if letting go of their ego is dependant when someone treats you bad or something like that, I had one friend of mine, incel friend on this forum who said he'd rather have negative attention than no attention and I really related to that shit, I also (my redpilled self) justified it by coping for example this phrase, "Life is suffering" or "Suffering makes you stronger", I'm sure a lot of you can relate what I'm saying here.

We tend to see the good in things when really, they're horrible.

Anyway, the point of this post is, I don't want to be a narcissist neither did I ever, want to be one, but I am and I want to actually let go of my ego and be stronger and better mentally. I feel like it's hard doing that, depending on the person, some people on this forum, I won't mention any names they think they all that shit when they can't write a sentence properly, I feel like we need to criticize each other more, constructive criticism is important, always has been for me. I want you guys to do the same for me, don't make any excuses for me, straight up tell me how you feel about me and my posts, I may block you but at least you're honest right?

Goodbye.

Everyone is a narcissist, rarely one isnt.

Everybody is a narcissist nowadays, and a misogynist :soy::foidSoy:.

Nah just kiddin, this vocabulary is just used in our modern society to tell the non-privileged people to go and fuck themselves.

„You are not entitled to marry and have children you narcissist :soy::foidSoy:.

Well yeah that’s right but it doesn’t change the fact that having a family is very important for a healthy life.

Nah just kiddin, this vocabulary is just used in our modern society to tell the non-privileged people to go and fuck themselves.

Well yeah that’s right but it doesn’t change the fact that having a family is very important for a healthy life.
:yes::yes::yes:

The label itself is used to basically tell people they're worthless and a piece of shit but I really hate myself, I hate who I am, I don't see anything that's outstanding about me. I'm a dimwit loser who's ghosted everywhere he goes.

I probably do have autism honestly, never checked up for it but I must have sperg on some level. I usually find talking boring, mainly because it takes effort and I'm not used to talking to an audience which is because I'm ugly and ignored irl and told to shut up and shot down.

You can’t escape human nature. There is a reason why people are egoistic. Because it’s a surviving instinct. If you were not at least a little egoistic, you would end up like the biblical Jesus

I am as well.

Re: I just got a 3 day ISS (In School Suspension)
Moronism
Png

#181272956Friday, January 08, 2016 4:50 AM CST
"why do you have to refer to everyone as "children" do you think your superior to everyone on this forum or what?" Yes. Actually, I am a clinically-diagnosed narcissist. I receive significant thrill from recognizing the inferiority of other users over the Internet. Children are often simple to manipulate. Therefore, they are the optimal targets.

Re: so, does anyone remember me?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182361638Sunday, January 24, 2016 9:32 PM CST
Yes. You are the narcissist that fabricated mathematical proficiency. Very memorable.
Re: so, does anyone remember me?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182362546Sunday, January 24, 2016 9:45 PM CST
"i think there's a few people like that actually" Alright then. The individual we are referring to is the Palestinian narcissist that constantly boasted about penalizing students he/she was proctoring during mathematical exams. Of course, this was merely within the realm of abstraction.

You can’t escape human nature. There is a reason why people are egoistic. Because it’s a surviving instinct. If you were not at least a little egoistic, you would end up like the biblical Jesus
For sure, I mean Jesus had his own tendencies but it does keep you alive.

If someone had no ego they would probably literally rot somewhere doing nothing saying nothing thinking nothing.

Based on this post and your post history, you aren't a narcissist, just a loser with a big ego, kinda like the IQ copers in here who are always thinking they are above the rest.

You can't be a narcissist and hate your life and looks.

Based on this post and your post history, you aren't a narcissist, just a loser with a big ego, kinda like the IQ copers in here who are always thinking they are above the rest.

You can't be a narcissist and hate your life and looks.
I mean in other aspects of life

You wish you were as narcissistic as I am.

There are only 2 kinds of narcissists:
  • misogynistic narcissistic inkwell
  • a "narc" - Chad who pumps and dumps a toilet and then she gets salty and writes a whole article or book about how she's an angelic vulnerable empath and how to avoid people like him (shortly before she gets into yet another relationship with another "narc" because "he just seems so different omg :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: teehee")
I'm a narcissist and I accept this with pride because if anything, I deserve the most respect from myself given how I still haven't roped, unlike many normies if they were in my shoes. I don't get my hopes up too high about what I can achieve, though - I try to be realistic in that regard but still do my best.

Don't take me seriously I'm not diagnosed with the condition

I think ego is OK. But not arrogance, closed-mindedness, etc.

There are ways to be confident without it being negative.

I don't think truly bad narcissists ever realise it, lol. I think they just stick to their guns forever.

I think ego is OK. But not arrogance, closed-mindedness, etc.

There are ways to be confident without it being negative.

I don't think truly bad narcissists ever realise it, lol. I think they just stick to their guns forever.
perhaps I have no clue, this isn't to be taken seriously btw I'm not diagnosed with the condition.

Narcissism is really overused honestly.