Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m a monster because I want love and companionship

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
IT portrays me and fellow incels as monsters for wanting something that every single one of my ancestors, both male and female, had stretching back hundreds of thousands of years ago. All of my ancestors reproduced, all of my aunts and uncles in my close family have reproduced. I want a family, I want love and I want what my forebears and relatives have had, but I’m a monster for wanting this? I’m a monster because I want to fall in love with a good girl who cares about me and someone who I can look after? I just want the good life yet I’m being portrayed as the bad guy for this. I’ve done literally nothing wrong. Have I said things that I regret? Sure. Have I been nasty at times? Yes. Because I’m angry at my position in life. I’m at the literal bottom, why wouldn’t I be angry?

Every time a girl shows some interest I get attached because I think that this is it, I might finally have somebody here who loves me and I can love and cherish and spend my time with this person. I view it as an investment. In the end however, it ends with me being ghosted, ignored, blocked, insulted, lied to etc. And each time it happens, my respect for women decreases and the justification for me being an incel and the way I am increases.

I’m being mocked and ridiculed for something that I want and can’t have. Imagine that, being at the lowest end of society as an incel and still being ridiculed. I’m close to hurting myself because I almost can’t take this shit anymore it’s fucking killing me.

Ancestors also did it with young girls, you pedo

Who cares how IT, the only ones more subhuman than us, thinks

You're a subhuman with human desires, accept it.

I dont understand why these retards are crying for inceltears all the time
Because something personal has happened to me involving someone from IncelTears. That’s why.

We get marginalized and berated constantly whilst being at the bottom, and yet we're the bad guys

I can relate.... in fact to much :feelsrope:
Life of an incel is an unstoppable miserable existence.

The reason why you are a monster for asking love is because you are sub 8.

If your were a foid you would have an army of people giving you support and validation. If you were Chad then foids will be saying they will give you as much love you want.

Life is nothing but arrangement of codons. Animals and humans aren't really different.

Because something personal has happened to me involving someone from IncelTears. That’s why.
The troll sub called 'incel tears' made you cry and you are suprised at this

Fucking inkwell you don't get to have anything good in life because your personality is so bad
"Crab bucket, muh personality, beard is weird, if I have a son who's incel I will disown him and hope he kills himself"
We're obviously the ones in the right here you ink well misogy- what the hell is that?

Don't worry OP, I saved you UwU

But seriously these people are mentally disabled autists. And, even though I like to talk shit about these incels in denial, I believe it would be healthier to just stop acknowledging them altogether. Nobody will accept you unfortunately and they will repeatedly echo the notions that you're somehow wrong for wanting your life to not be shit T_T.

But, I'd just like to say you know what time it is.
Tumblr pju4z9yudh1urns6b 400

Time to go pewpew pewpew.

I want them to leave me alone now
Stop going to their subreddit then? They dont post here so how do they affect you unless youre going out of your way to be triggered

Stop going to their subreddit then? They dont post here so how do they affect you unless youre going out of your way to be triggered
Ok I’ll stop

NOOOOOO YOU ARE MONSTER CAUSE YUR EVUL SEKSISS RAYCISS MUHSOGUNUST :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

No my friend, you're a monster cause you look like a monster