Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL im a misogynist for not believing in ghosts

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i went out with my family and my aunt brought her friend and her cousin and they were talking about ghosts and shit. they genuinely believe this stuff. i made some comments on why that isn't real and that the law of conservation energy doesn't prove it, and then my aunt (who ive had previous disputes with about star signs being fake) said that the reason why guys try to disprove things that women believe in was because they are misogynists. you heard it here folks, if you don't believe in ghosts and star signs, you just hate women!

Ghosts are real nigga

Boo!

i made some comments on why that isn't real and that the law of conservation energy doesn't prove it
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
on a serious note: don't be a science aspie, you're just 15, talk about it with your peers when you get a PhD

i went out with my family and my aunt brought her friend and her cousin and they were talking about ghosts and shit. they genuinely believe this stuff. i made some comments on why that isn't real and that the law of conservation energy doesn't prove it, and then my aunt (who ive had previous disputes with about star signs being fake) said that the reason why guys try to disprove things that women believe in was because they are misogynists. you heard it here folks, if you don't believe in ghosts and star signs, you just hate women!
Guess I hate women then

Well, I am a misogynist, but that's besides the point, since it's not as a result of seeing astrology as the stupid scam for stupid, low IQ trogs that it is.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
on a serious note: don't be a science aspie, you're just 15, talk about it with your peers when you get a PhD
Just dont talk about something until you have a phd theory

Feel like I am having a deja vu

Just dont talk about something until you have a phd theory

Feel like I am having a deja vu
Bruh i was like why you posting that shit again :lul:

How dare you try to disagree with women?

Go to JAIL!

:feelsbaton:

I'm a misogynist too