Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i'm a massive extreme loner

N

norvily

Waiting for info.
-
never really had any relationships since i was a teenager, something that would literally take sorcery and dark magic to change,i dont think i'll ever be able to get into a relationship with a girl, i'm not even that ugly or anything, just a basic lonely looking guy, barely had any interactions with girls my age at highschool, always been in the back of the classroom, always felt invisible around girls, i'm just full of despair and hopelessness and its been like that since a long ass time now, i don't think my shit will ever get better, infact its only keeps getting worse and worse, i'm never gonna have sex, never gonna have any physical touch, or even cute or affectionate interactions with girls, shit is impossible for a lonely ass guy like me to happen, i'm just destined to be this way and born this way and i've had accepted it.

I give up trying to make a irl friend. Only online friends matter.

aren’t you 16? youngcels aren’t allowed here nigger

aren’t you 16? youngcels aren’t allowed here nigger
Nor faggots yet i saw a post with videos of PEGGING. And those niggas got a shitty small warning.

He probably isn't even a cel
its probably just poor english on his part but idk even know what the fuck this language is supposed to be on his first thread

its probably just poor english on his part but idk even know what the fuck this language is supposed to be on his first thread

It looks like something a curry with poor English would write

Lmao