Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm a manlet, do I stand a chance?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I'm a 5'8 , average 5/10 face whitecel, is it over? Have you ever seen a man my height wih a white girl?

I'm a 5'8 5/10 whitecel, is it over? Have you ever seen a man my height wih a white girl?
There used to be a user here who was mayo, 6’5”, and self proclaimed 7/10 who said he was incel.

mf 5'8 is like the 30th percentile. you're crazy if you think 30% of men are incel just because of height. under 5'7 is where it's brutal but solid 5'8 isn't even manlet really

mf 5'8 is like the 30th percentile. you're crazy if you think 30% of men are incel just because of height. under 5'7 is where it's brutal but solid 5'8 isn't even manlet really
I see women online say to men that are under 6'0 that they're short and should kill themselves.

Zero IRL
92786.jpg

I will kill myself

@Incelius Savage

Stop with these threads

I see women online say to men that are under 6'0 that they're short and should kill themselves.
of course if you're noticeably under 6 feet (below 5'10) your wife/gf/date will very likely wish you were taller but it's not like a death sentence lol. 5'7 and above it's not that big of a deal, blackpill youtubers and forums tend to overestimate how big of a disadvantage height is at 5'7-5'8

wish I was 5'8,
Im white and 5'6