Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a lost cuase

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
It's not even about being incel. I just realize that I'll never connect with anyone. You guys are the only people I really value at this point. I think I'm gonna overdose tonight. I know it probably wont kill me but I dont care.

Feel the same way bro, especially in this all white kaffir city

Moving to a all white city was probably the worst thing my mom could have done. I want to leave this hellhole so badly.

Don't die pls. We here for u man

yeah fuck this country. My life would be so much better if my stupid parents didnt move here. Land of opporunity my ass. This place is hell on earth

Last edited:
lol @ thread title. I thought misspelling stuff was just a meme

I know that feeling man, it sucks to feel so alone in life.
Everything feels empty and hollow, with that hollowness only filled with bitterness and despair. I don't even feel human anymore.

oh shit I dont feel right, why the fuck did I do that

what drugs you on? just curious

i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg

oh shit I dont feel right, why the fuck did I do that
Pls call the hospital if you think you're gonna die, you helped me decide not to become an alcoholic tonight man you're a good person.
Even if you've fucked up everything, still, please stay to teach us how to not fuck up as badly

what drugs you on? just curious
last night i took vicodin + kpins
Pls call the hospital if you think you're gonna die, you helped me decide not to become an alcoholic tonight man you're a good person.
Even if you've fucked up everything, still, please stay to teach us how to not fuck up as badly
Fuckk, I'm feeling sick again. I already threw up twice today, this isn't good. I really don't want to go to the hospital because they'll just lock me up. Anyone got any home remedies?

Me too man, i'm destined to be always alone. We're also balding, so i can feel your pain. This life is a torture for us. I wish i could be your friend IRL.

Fuckk, I'm feeling sick again. I already threw up twice today, this isn't good. I really don't want to go to the hospital because they'll just lock me up. Anyone got any home remedies?
Pls don't die

I was legit worried as fuck about you today, i'm really glad you're alive.
Ginger is an okay home remedy for stomachaches.
The hospital probably won't make that big a deal about it, and it's better to spend awhile locked up there than it is to painfully die from OD, just to try to give you some perspective.

the day i lose my virginity is the day they bring back de_season to competitive csgo

My mother is the only person I care about and the main reason I'm not roping

thanks guys, I'm alright now
I was legit worried as fuck about you today, i'm really glad you're alive.
Ginger is an okay home remedy for stomachaches.
The hospital probably won't make that big a deal about it, and it's better to spend awhile locked up there than it is to painfully die from OD, just to try to give you some perspective.
thanks bro. I ended up going because I was afraid of liver damage. All the tests came back normal and they put me on an IV. They just assumed I had a really bad hangover. I feel like a fucking moron, but oh well.

3/10 experience, would not recommend. I think I need to refocus and avoid alcohol until my mood improves.

thanks bro. I ended up going because I was afraid of liver damage. All the tests came back normal and they put me on an IV. They just assumed I had a really bad hangover. I feel like a fucking moron, but oh well.

3/10 experience, would not recommend. I think I need to refocus and avoid alcohol until my mood improves.

I'm happy you're bettER. :)

My mother is the only person I care about and the main reason I'm not roping

Yeah you shouldnt do that(suicide) to your parents tbh, thats fked up.

ngl, I think that whole KSG incident is fucking with my mind

Well at least it turned out okay, and it's good you're choosing to refocus and avoid alcohol instead of going back, things'll get better as your dependence fades and you de-tox and stuff. Good luck my guy.

Damn, I hate having that feeling.

Why is it that the normies who love life drop dead constantly, but those of us who wish for death are stuck here forever?

same here, it's probably over for me

It's not even about being incel. I just realize that I'll never connect with anyone. You guys are the only people I really value at this point. I think I'm gonna overdose tonight. I know it probably wont kill me but I dont care.
I Sends Virtual Hugs So Your Mom Want Have To