Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I'm a libertarian leftist eugenicist

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 25m
I have a free soul, I don't like niggers telling me what to do

I believe foids should be able to abort their fesikh goblins and all that, faggots can fag all they want, foids should have the same rights and opportunities as men under the condition that they are held to the same standards and responsibilities as men, right fags put foids on a pedestal

I don't believe in "equity" only equality, foids shouldn't be treated better and softer just because they are foids, I also don't believe in forced monogamy and foids should be able to get fucked by who they want, all types of sex work should be allowed, aoc should be 18

I don't like the idea of a group of people claiming a piece of earth and all its resources for themselves and saying no one is allowed here without my allowance, I don't like the idea of inheritance, 2 little kids shouldn't have different level of economical access, also I believe nationalism is gay and retarded

But there is something that liberal leftist retards lack which causes it to implode, that is an authority that have a say in who is allowed to breed

"All bodies are beautiful", "Mental illness isn't real", " There is no normal" No. throw all that shit away, as an intelligence specie we need to fix our genetic pool to prevent suffering, instead of trying to compensate for it

This includes cake faced foids and midget foilets who think they deserve Chad, they should die out just like us

Right fags allow ugly foids and poverty shitskin niggers to breed, and allow big corporations to claim all the earth resources for themselves

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Ogre
★★★★★
73d 20h 55m
Politics is cope, we need anarchy.

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 25m
@Copexodius Maximus

Ahnfeltia

Ahnfeltia

daring to be stupid
★★
11d 12h 58m
But you do seem to like telling people what to do. Uggos shouldn't be allowed to breed. Age of consent should be 18. I'm guessing thou shan't murder as well? A tad hypocritical, no?

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 25m
But you do seem to like telling people what to do. Uggos shouldn't be allowed to breed. Age of consent should be 18. I'm guessing thou shan't murder as well? A tad hypocritical, no?
It's for the better

also death penalty should defo exist even for crimes less than murder

Last edited:
Cannibal

Cannibal

Incels of the world, unite!
★★★★
74d 2h 5m
Another libertarian child. :feelsseriously:

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 25m
How is permitting sodomy and promiscuity for the better?
The idea of "not permitted" to do x just because I don't like it and is against my morals but will not harm me personally is what I'm against

Except for breeding, because it creates new human beings and should be under extreme control to prevent suffering

Ahnfeltia

Ahnfeltia

daring to be stupid
★★
11d 12h 58m
The idea of "not permitted" to do x just because I don't like it and is against my morals but will not harm me personally is what I'm against
Who are you to construe what harms me? Actions have consequences. Relinquishing probity and allowing normies to embrace their ignobility is part of what brought us the deplorable status quo we currently find ourselves embroiled in if you ask me. Besides, sex with prepubescent girls doesn't harm you personally, yet you're against that, so what's up with that?

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 25m
Besides, sex with prepubescent girls doesn't harm you personally, yet you're against that, so what's up with that?
That is beyond politics, it's just human rights and what separates us from animals and absolute chaos, if one wishes to act like an animal they will be treated like an animal

Humans are owed the right of body autonomy and privacy, they are allowed not to be watched and touched, in case of little foidlets, because they are mentally immature it's the caregivers who decide for them and are owed a safe space for their kids, and they can ask punishment for those who violate it

Last edited:
surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 25m
Who are you to construe what harms me?
Objective collective human logic and science defines what a person is allowed to do without facing punishment

The problem is when religious retarded moralfags are the ones that define them for us

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 25m
We would have ascended if what you say is true.
Subhumans can still breed, you just have high standards or don't want to try for an ugly poverty foid (which is valid but I'm saying you CAN breed if you really want to)

India having 1.5B poverty shitskins is anarchy in my eyes

Ahnfeltia

Ahnfeltia

daring to be stupid
★★
11d 12h 58m
That is beyond politics, it's just human rights and what separates us from animals and absolute chaos
I'm guessing those human rights are the capstone of the "collective human logic" you speak of in your eyes? See below.
Objective collective human logic and science defines what a person is allowed to do without facing punishment
What "collective human logic"? The two of us can't even come to an agreement. Besides, the preponderance of sheeple are too stupid for logic. Since even inept normies can get into science these days, the contemporary scientific corpus is about as worthwhile as any of their "contributions" -- which is to say, not at all.
The problem is when religious retarded moralfags are the ones that define them for us
You say that, yet here you are sanctifying human rights in their current instantiation and science. You don't seem so different from were I'm standing.

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
★★
38d 22h 20m
I’ll only give a shit when I get a gf tbh

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
★★★
69d 19h 27m
Same
I believe foids should be able to abort their fesikh goblins and all that, faggots can fag all they want, foids should have the same rights and opportunities as men under the condition that they are held to the same standards and responsibilities as men, right fags put foids on a pedestal
No. Females should be mothers and housewives, or die. Also faggots should only do it in private or die as well.
I don't believe in "equity" only equality, foids shouldn't be treated better and softer just because they are foids, I also don't believe in forced monogamy and foids should be able to get fucked by who they want, all types of sex work should be allowed, aoc should be 18
No. I believe in classical sex roles. I believe in monogamy. I'm against sex work.
aoc should be abolished
I don't like the idea of a group of people claiming a piece of earth and all its resources for themselves and saying no one is allowed here without my allowance, I don't like the idea of inheritance, 2 little kids shouldn't have different level of economical access, also I believe nationalism is gay and retarded
I believe in property rights. If I buy some land, I should be allowed to do with it what I want. And I want to be allowed to shoot every faggot that tresspasses
But there is something that liberal leftist retards lack which causes it to implode, that is an authority that have a say in who is allowed to breed

"All bodies are beautiful", "Mental illness isn't real", " There is no normal" No. throw all that shit away, as an intelligence specie we need to fix our genetic pool to prevent suffering, instead of trying to compensate for it

This includes cake faced foids and midget foilets who think they deserve Chad, they should die out just like us

Right fags allow ugly foids and poverty shitskin niggers to breed, and allow big corporations to claim all the earth resources for themselves
Fuck eugenics, I want to fuck

Libertarianism mogs your retarded ideology

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 25m
I believe in property rights. If I buy some land, I should be allowed to do with it what I want.
You're too stupid to see someone before you claimed that land for free and now you have to "buy" it

Inceldia

Inceldia

Officer
★★★
8d 21h 46m

"I'm a libertarian leftist eugenicist"​

No, you are just retarded.

C

Crawford

Banned
-
15d 9h 30m
Same

No. Females should be mothers and housewives, or die. Also faggots should only do it in private or die as well.

No. I believe in classical sex roles. I believe in monogamy. I'm against sex work.
aoc should be abolished

I believe in property rights. If I buy some land, I should be allowed to do with it what I want. And I want to be allowed to shoot every faggot that tresspasses

Fuck eugenics, I want to fuck

Libertarianism mogs your retarded ideology
View attachment 698992
:soy: :soy: :soy:

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
★★★★
17d 12h 6m
go fucking kill yourself you fucking faggot foid worshipping cuck (in real life)

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
145d 20h 21m
I'm an authoritarian conservative Marxist and communist along with being a regulatory redistributor of pussy. We must seize the means of reproduction and destroy western bourgeois feminism for good. :feelsjuice: