Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m a lesser lifeform, not even human

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I’m a non human to normies and above. That’s how I’m viewed as an incel. My life doesn’t matter to normies because of that. People say suicide is tragic, that it affects everyone. If I committed suicide tomorrow nobody would weep and if they did it wouldn’t be for long. I’d be forgotten about as I’m an invisible person. Less than dirt underneath ones shoes. A maggot beneath a muddied boot, completely irrelevant. At best I’m a lesser form of life to one who shows a little bit of empathy for my suffering. I don’t deserve the gift of life, I’m an utterly irrelevant, genetic dead end, loser and a failure of a man. Self improvement is futile. People telling me to get help are fools believing that I, a lesser lifeform, can somehow be fixed. You can’t fix my height, or my face. You can’t change your genetics, it is who you are. It’s what I am. I don’t deserve human rights because I don’t view myself as human enough. It’s over for me and I can’t wait until I die.

Dogs are more appreciated than me.

Lifefuel: it can't be over if it never even begun

you should rope

Lifefuel: it can't be over if it never even begun
Einstein clones army IQ

Bullu

I hate myself too but make sure that your self hatred doesn' owerwhelm your hatred of people that made your life so shit.

I hate myself too but make sure that your self hatred doesn' owerwhelm your hatred of people that made your life so shit.
I hate myself and people in equal measure

You do deserve love or at least basic human respect. It's not your fault your ugly and you shouldn't hate yourself, you should hate the people who see you as sub-human.

You do deserve love or at least basic human respect. It's not your fault your ugly and you shouldn't hate yourself, you should hate the people who see you as sub-human.
I don’t deserve any of that. I deserve to die and that’s it.

I don’t deserve any of that. I deserve to die and that’s it.
Yeah you do hapiness all of us here do. Like I said don't hate yourself hate the people who constantly deny you basic decency.

To me life is not a gift. Its a curse. But maybe that's because I've only lived as a subhuman.
Life isn’t meant to be enjoyed if you’re an incel. Im a slave to normies, a literal speck of dust. An unhuman person. You toil to keep society going as you’re the bottom rung of the world, you never know love, affection, sympathy etc. If you get anything like that it’s only because someone was empathetic enough to give it to you. Then when you’ve worked yourself to the bone, you die. Alone, and forgotten. That’s what my life is expected to be like.
Yeah you do hapiness all of us here do. Like I said don't hate yourself hate the people who constantly deny you basic decency.
I am nothing, young one. I will die as nothing. Buried in the mud, in an unmarked grave and be forgotten. I don’t deserve anything else, the least of all happiness. Happiness is for humans, I’m not human. I’m a subhuman being. Inferior.

Last edited:
i used to think like that but now i think the opposite.

Ascension is roping

I’m worthless, I just know it.
you can only feel like that if you assign value to approval from others and if you do that, you'll feel bad no matter what you do in life because there is always someone who is going to hate you, even chad is hated. people who try to be "worth" something to others usually end up as doormats. the only thing that matters is being of worth to yourself so either work towards some goal, cope by neeting or ldaring, or rope if you really stand by what you say. there's no point in torturing yourself with this line of thought.

you can only feel like that if you assign value to approval from others and if you do that, you'll feel bad no matter what you do in life because there is always someone who is going to hate you, even chad is hated. people who try to be "worth" something to others usually end up as doormats. the only thing that matters is being of worth to yourself so either work towards some goal, cope by neeting or ldaring, or rope if you really stand by what you say. there's no point in torturing yourself with this line of thought.
Quit blue-pilling him. I know this guy IRL and it's beyond over for him, both him and everyone would be happier if he jumped off a bridge rn.

Quit blue-pilling him. I know this guy IRL and it's beyond over for him, both him and everyone would be happier if he jumped off a bridge rn.
it's not bluepilling to tell someone to rope or cope

it's really over for you. u can only gymcel tbh

it's not bluepilling to tell someone to rope or cope
Don’t worry he doesn’t know me irl he’s full of shit. Im close to roping though

Being human is overrated anyway. Humans suck