Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im a legit manchild

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
everytime im at mcdonalds i want to take a balloon with me. end up not taking one with me because i dont wanna look like a retard
Jo

Damn you got balloons at your mcdonalds? I want one

I love balloons. Gimme one.

Its normal to remain childish but when you didn’t get to live the childhood you desired tbh..

It's over for ballooncels.

I've never seen a McDonalds with free balloons in it

I feel you I often want to try and order a happy meal like I did when I was a child. If I remember it I will try ordering a happy meal next time.

Put balloons up your butt and in your mouth and inflate them to bloatmax and get bitches
Bloated pc 0001

The last time I saw free ballons in a McDonalds was in 1999 ...

everytime im at mcdonalds i want to take a balloon with me. end up not taking one with me because i dont wanna look like a retard
View attachment 82716
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: same here tbh. But just take the balloon. It's your world now finesse your fave long balloon.

Bus drivers buy me tickets for 14 year olds....

Helium is fun

You should be glad you can enjoy the simple things like balloons. Take one next time, you shouldn't give a fuck about what they'll think and besides, they'll probably think you're taking it for your little brother/sister or maybe they'll understand it since some of them must love balloons as well.

where balloom

Bus drivers buy me tickets for 14 year olds....
bus driver would always buy me adult tickets as a 14 year old because they are greedy cunts(even tho the money doesnt go to them directly) i always had to say i needed a kids ticket because they were such cunts. i didnt even look remotely like an adult. probably just wanted to scam me out of my money

bus driver would always buy me adult tickets as a 14 year old because they are greedy cunts(even tho the money doesnt go to them directly) i always had to say i needed a kids ticket because they were such cunts. i didnt even look remotely like an adult. probably just wanted to scam me out of my money
Brutal

balloons are fun, i liked to mess with the loose ones that are aired enough to sort of hover instead of floating away