Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “i’m a incel for having nerd interest”

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
Nigga no you aren’t. You’re a incel cuz of your fucking face and your autism. When you say shit like that you’re making it seem like only personality matters retard. Bro i’ll never forget this one reply i got where they told me they were a incel just cuz they had nerdy interests. You fucking retard it’s cuz of your ugly ass fucking face

If you were chad or normie you would be seen as cool or quirky. Since you are ugly youre seen as the ugly autistic nerd guy from the movies. You are a fakecel if you’re only here cuz you got nerd interest. so many nerdy kids back in school who were popular and had girlfriends and they picked on me as well. They even hung out with jocks too. If you were jock you would still be a loser but less vulnerable.

and not to forget that the nerdy foids have high ass standards They always tend to say they are into nerds but we all know what they mean. Chad or normie nerds is what they want

Nigga no you aren’t. You’re a incel cuz of your fucking face and your autism. When you say shit like that you’re making it seem like only personality matters retard. Bro i’ll never forget this one reply i got where they told me they were a incel just cuz they had nerdy interests. You fucking retard it’s cuz of your ugly ass fucking face

If you were chad or normie you would be seen as cool or quirky. Since you are ugly youre seen as the ugly autistic nerd guy from the movies. You are a fakecel if you’re only here cuz you got nerd interest. so many nerdy kids back in school who were popular and had girlfriends and they picked on me as well. They even hung out with jocks too. If you were jock you would still be a loser but less vulnerable.

H20

nerd means nothing these days,

Over for chads who like anime :feelskek:

Anime and capeshit is mainstream nowadays. Even then, there is a bunch of ethots who jill off to jjk or whatever.
Though if you have ChrisChan levels of nerdiness you might be fucked even you have normie looks.