Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im a hypocrite

srs

• Total voters
Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
So i was thinking about short girls and stuff.
Im not into them. They do not look attractive to me. (only once in my life, i saw an attractive foidlet)
And i always get really pissed of about how these foids hate manlets.
The worst thing is, this is the part 1.
The second part is going to be a fapfuel for "JBW BROOOOO" maxxers. Im mixed and i have a dark(not whitepassing) skin and i dont find dark skinned foids attractive.
I think white skin is way more attractive but (i know i talk. like a foid but) this is just a personal standart. I also seen guys who are into dark skinned foids.

You wouldn't be the only one here to have certain tastes in women.

I would fuck any race of foid, but for dating and reproduction only white probbly

We are only human, it's a trait.

I have the same problem, I'm only really into tall white foids (and white-passing middle-easterners) even though I'm a brown-skinned manlet. But it doesn't make you a volcel because it's not like we have a choice anyway. Even though I'm not really interested in short girls, I'd still fuck one in a heartbeat if they confessed they had feelings for me.

OP so let me get this straight:

You're attracted to MAJORITY of foids (seeing as tall foids are a minority and are not in the top 20% like being a 6'3+ male is expected of you).

What's the issue?

Also JFL at confirming that white-skin is seen as more attractive.
Personally I'd rather date an ethnic foid.

youre not the first person ive met thats like this in the community. and yeah ive noticed how you said in the past how you only like pale skin JFL. and you go against JBW? come on now bro.
I have the same problem, I'm only really into tall white foids (and white-passing middle-easterners) even though I'm a brown-skinned manlet. But it doesn't make you a volcel because it's not like we have a choice anyway. Even though I'm not really interested in short girls, I'd still fuck one in a heartbeat if they confessed they had feelings for me.
wb light brown skin?

short skinny foids are so attractive to me

I would fuck almost any girl but I wouldnt waste time with a relationship unless they are pure but modern foids arent at all

Yup, I like tall slender(5'9-5'11) redheads/Auburn, with milky white soft skin and green eyes.

My first oneitis was a foidlet. We were about the same height.

Volcel if you wouldn't date a short girl, but w/e.