Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm a Great Ape

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
kinda cool to think about tbh
it's a good cope

I’m a lesser ape

@ThoughtfulCel
Imagine coping so hard that you don't want to believe the possibility of government organizations doing experiments on mildly sentient animals. I was created, whether you wanna believe it or not.

If you not believing im a Gorilla helps you cope, then go ahead. But i know what i am. Its not like i asked for this.

Capture

I remember seeing a new story where foids were going to the zoo to see a handsome gorilla. Mogged by gorillas, time to take the apepill

We are all just great apes. No wonder foids behave so apish.

Imagine coping so hard that you don't want to believe the possibility of government organizations doing experiments on mildly sentient animals. I was created, whether you wanna believe it or not.

If you not believing im a Gorilla helps you cope, then go ahead. But i know what i am. Its not like i asked for this.

View attachment 289358
Cringe af. Get a real personality

I want to be an orangutan. They always look like they are just chilling and not worried about anything