Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m a fucking truecel

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Not even in my worst nightmare have I pictured myself in such a horrible situation.

This is insane and I don’t know how to react to this.

Most men out there(97-98%) mog the hell out of me and I’m not exaggerating.
That is my reality, unfortunately.

Sub 5 face.
Manlet
Micropenis
Horrible skin
Shit frame

Being an ugly male is a fucking curse. If you’re female with a below average face, you can still get away by having a nice fat ass and tits. However, the same thing doesn’t apply if you’re a man because your sex appeal doesn’t mean shit if you’re below 6’4 and have a small peen.
Height first, followed by a huge cock to compensate for a below average face. Anything else is pure cope. Gym won’t save you if you’re short. ( below 6’3)

Life is already tough for the average man out there but now just imagine being below average. That’s fucking hell on earth .

Truly beyond over mang

you probably mogg me:feelsbadman:

whats ur penis size

whats ur penis size
around 5.2bp. sometimes when very erect it gets to 5.5 max but it's usually 5.2 or someshit.

around 5.2bp. sometimes when very erect it gets to 5.5 max but it's usually 5.2 or someshit.
mogger if it really get to 5.5 mine is around 5.2 too :feelsrope:

Not even in my worst nightmare have I pictured myself in such a horrible situation.

This is insane and I don’t know how to react to this.

Most men out there(97-98%) mog the hell out of me and I’m not exaggerating.
That is my reality, unfortunately.

Sub 5 face.
Manlet
Micropenis
Horrible skin
Shit frame

Being an ugly male is a fucking curse. If you’re female with a below average face, you can still get away by having a nice fat ass and tits. However, the same thing doesn’t apply if you’re a man because your sex appeal doesn’t mean shit if you’re below 6’4 and have a small peen.
Height first, followed by a huge cock to compensate for a below average face. Anything else is pure cope. Gym won’t save you if you’re short. ( below 6’3)

Life is already tough for the average man out there but now just imagine being below average. That’s fucking hell on earth .
I'm a truecel too. It's fucking over man

All we can do is rot and cope what a terrible life

im a trucel too, born 2 rope bhais

Me too. :feelsrope: Thinking about doing to helium suicide method it seems to be painless.