Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m a fucking retard

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★
I still don’t understand how I wasn’t aware of my subhumanity before being blackpilled. How could I be so fucking deluded that I never saw anything wrong with me? I had to go to the internet to find out. I wished someone IRL told me that I was short and ugly, but no, all of them laughed behind my back, and some even did it I front of me.This is fucked up guys. Like Oreo man said, we deserved an explanation for why we were rejected.

It’s too late now and nothing can be done. Woke up too late.

Sucks but if people treat you like dogshit. You're probably ugly.

I wish I knew that my look was the issue. I could’ve injected HGH, leanmaxxex, softmaxxed, etc… It’s all about luck and I could’ve done something had I known about the bp earlier.

Even if you knew back then there was nothing to be done.

HGH, and softmaxxing could've done something.
Thats a cope. Hgh is not a one drug fix it all.

If the dr doesnt prescribe it to you as a kid because you need it then it will enlarge your lymph nodes and glands if you take it for no reason and kill you.

This cope that you could have taken hgh and become 6'5 is just a dream get over it

Thats a cope. Hgh is not a one drug fix it all.

If the dr doesnt prescribe it to you as a kid because you need it then it will enlarge your lymph nodes and glands if you take it for no reason and kill you.

This cope that you could have taken hgh and become 6'5 is just a dream get over it
Leanmaxxing to produce more HGH during puberty naturally? Proper diet + Sleeping 8 hours every day, and quitting smoking?

nothing new here

Leanmaxxing to produce more HGH during puberty naturally? Proper diet + Sleeping 8 hours every day, and quitting smoking?
This is all cope. Your height is ingrained in your dna.

obviously all of us would have now a better life if we had the knowledge that we have rn back then, but our looks as in body and craniofacial structure wouldnt have changed.

but our looks as in body and craniofacial structure wouldnt have changed.
I should've never been born then.

The worst feeling in the world is being a self aware retard.
I am the same

obviously all of us would have now a better life if we had the knowledge that we have rn back then
By accepting the truth earlier and LDAR?

I wished someone IRL told me that I was short and ugly, but no, all of them laughed behind my back, and some even did it I front of me.This is fucked up guys. Like Oreo man said, we deserved an explanation for why we were rejected.
Same. As retarded as this sounds, I lowkey envy people who were called ugly all the time. I wish people just told me the truth to my face, but all they do is give me stares, act sarcastic to me, and laugh. I was always a high inhib pussy but if normies insulted me to my face back in school, I think I would've thrown a few punches.

The worst feeling in the world is being a self aware retard.
JFL. The retard doesn't know what to do after becoming aware of his situation.

By accepting the truth earlier and LDAR?
No, by hitting the gym and making better choices as in picking good friends, better jobs, and not waste time chasing women.

I for example was a jester and favor guy for alot of girls who eventually rejected me.

I was bluepilled you could say and never really did what i wanted to do.

I also gave respect to my parents and jobs bosses more than they deserve ect.. so many mistakes that led to my demise.

Same. As retarded as this sounds, I lowkey envy people who were called ugly all the time. I wish people just told me the truth to my face, but all they do is give me stares, act sarcastic to me, and laugh. I was always a high inhib pussy but if normies insulted me to my face back in school, I think I would've thrown a few punches.
We would've been aware earlier and avoided embarrassing ourselves. I cringe when I realize how deluded I was for thinking that I was normal.

No, by hitting the gym and making better choices as in picking good friends, better jobs, and not waste time chasing women.

I for example was a jester and favor guy for alot of girls who eventually rejected me.

I was bluepilled you could say and never really did what i wanted to do.

I also gave respect to my parents and jobs bosses more than they deserve ect.. so many mistakes that led to my demise.
What about roping earlier ?

What about roping earlier ?
I tried to rope last year and i couldnt do it.

I had the rifle on my chin and i couldnt press it.

My dad caught me and threw the ammo and hid the rifle.

I had time to do it and couldnt.

My dad caught me and threw the ammo and hid the rifle.

I had time to do it and couldnt.
Man, that was so close. What pushed you to the edge, and what did you tell your dad?

Man, that was so close. What pushed you to the edge, and what did you tell your dad?
Im disabled bro my problems are not just inceldom.

Im injured, poor, lost family, friends, lost money ect..

I was on 24 pills everyday last year, addicted to lyrica and feeling the side effects of 7, 8 different drugs at the same time, vomit, insomnia, weight loss, schizophrenia, blidness in one eye.

Pick any misfortune you want ive been through it in the last 10 years.

Yep. I wish I knew that earlier instead of believing that it was all because I’m socially awkward from my Asperger’s. At least 80% of my bullying in middle school was due to my looks, not neurotype. Now my face improved to 4/10 after puberty, so I’m mostly just invisible now. It feels better than getting treated like dogshit wherever I went.

Im disabled bro my problems are not just inceldom.

Im injured, poor, lost family, friends, lost money ect..

I was on 24 pills everyday last year, addicted to lyrica and feeling the side effects of 7, 8 different drugs at the same time, vomit, insomnia, weight loss, schizophrenia, blidness in one eye.

Pick any misfortune you want ive been through it in the last 10 years.
My condolences brocel. It was hard to read this shit. Damn. Nature is truly unforgiving.

Why do people have to suffer like that ? Jesus, this is insane.

My condolences brocel. It was hard to read this shit. Damn. Nature is truly unforgiving.

Why do people have to suffer like that ? Jesus, this is insane.
:feelsYall::feelsrope:

It’s protective to life in ignorance of the blackpill, imo. Don’t be too harsh on yourself.

Yep. I wish I knew that earlier instead of believing that it was all because I’m socially awkward from my Asperger’s. At least 80% of my bullying in middle school was due to my looks, not neurotype. Now my face improved to 4/10 after puberty, so I’m mostly just invisible now. It feels better than getting treated like dogshit wherever I went.
Chads with Asperger’s are getting their dicks sucked at night. Stacies letting them suck their boobs because they feel bad for the unfortunate.
Whole different life.

Chads with Asperger’s are getting their dicks sucked at night. Stacies letting them suck their boobs because they feel bad for the unfortunate.
Whole different life.
Yep. If you have Chad tier looks, your autism doesn’t even matter unless you are so damn retarded you’re a vegetable. You could be sperging tf out and girls will just think you’re shy, mysterious, and cool. Meanwhile a Sub5 sperg is creepy, awkward, and annoying. Imagine having life so easy that girls are asking you out and you get relationships effortlessly.

Imagine having life so easy that girls are asking you out and you get relationships effortlessly.
One life, one chance and it went to hell. We will never know how it feels to be normal. Fuck, I wish I was dead.

One life, one chance and it went to hell. We will never know how it feels to be normal. Fuck, I wish I was dead.
Yep. It sure sucks bro. I never really fit in anywhere after elementary school, and even back then I was the outsider of the group. Here's a funny story about how much of an outcast I was even back then. I was at a classmates birthday party in 4th or 5th grade when we decided to play hide and seek. I hid very well, but nobody even was even looking for me because ALL 10 OF THEM FUCKING FORGOT I WAS EVEN PLAYING. At the same party, since I was more or less left behind by the rest of them, I asked this kid's parents if I could walk their dog by myself, and they let me. When I came back, this kid's older sister legit asked me if I was okay because she thought I looked sad and left out. I just said yes and acted as normal as I could. You know it's bad when someone you never even met before notices you are different and struggling from seeing you for an hour.

The closer you are to deformed levels of ugly, the more they will try to gaslight you. If you're below average bad looking but not in a way that makes you look crippled, people tend to be more obvious about how they think you're ugly since there's less of a stigma and taboo against treating you badly.

At least she asked you about it.
I know. That's one of the only times someone other than my immediate family cared about me. Still brutal that it was that obvious that I was a social outcast.

I still don’t understand how I wasn’t aware of my subhumanity before being blackpilled. How could I be so fucking deluded that I never saw anything wrong with me? I had to go to the internet to find out. I wished someone IRL told me that I was short and ugly, but no, all of them laughed behind my back, and some even did it I front of me.This is fucked up guys. Like Oreo man said, we deserved an explanation for why we were rejected.

It’s too late now and nothing can be done. Woke up too late.
Yep , they cost us everything - no wonder ER did what he did

I feel ya. One of my biggest regrets also.

putting end of barrel on chin isnt smart. you would likely blow off your face and lay there alive for who knows how long suffering.