Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m a fuckijf degenerate

notcracklord

notcracklord

Weedcel
★★★★
I have so much weird kinks and fetishes one of them being femdom and feet I wanna suck a girls feet and lick her toes so bad like Quentin Tarantino in that one film I’ve been jerking off way to much and now I’m getting fetishises and kinks I never even thought of before my brain is literally rotting and I just don’t wanna wake up anymore

I have so much weird kinks and fetishes one of them being femdom and feet I wanna suck a girls feet and lick her toes so bad like Quentin Tarantino in that one film I’ve been jerking off way to much and now I’m getting fetishises and kinks I never even thought of before my brain is literally rotting and I just don’t wanna wake up anymore
I've never got this fetish

I never got the appeal of the foot fetish. just... Y?

Inceldom did this to you

have you ever considered maybe not being a depraved freak, GrAY?

just a suggestion