Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm A Fuck-Up & Have No Future

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
And no, I wasn't speaking in the Sexual-Romantic sense

I was speaking from a point of purely being able to live independent, finance my copes, etc.

I've done shit at College, due to various factors, and go to a fucking literal no-name school.

For those who don't know, connections are very important in Shitmerica, and I don't have any: In fact, this is why I was thinking of trying to fratmaxx back when I was a redpilledtard in HS

I have been in your shoes so I can safely say that this is how it will go: sink or swim. Either you're going to find the thing in you that gets you to be able to carry out a dramatic change in your life, or you'll slowly fade away in your own personal hell, while your parents ineptly and idly stand by.
Lots of vulnerable young men will be straight out cast into oblivion (like you and myself). This is just the unfortunate reality of things.
This, I think is my current reality.

I haven't found that "thing" which can allow me to land a solid job, which in the current state of things, is a pipe-dream at best

I will never own a home, I will never afford to copemaxx, I will never be able to even fucking betabuxx a foid

It's both my fault, and that of this shit, disgusting, worthless society, world, and species

:kys::kys::kys:

I should've put effort at the beginning of my uni studies. I regret the decisions I've made.

I should've put effort at the beginning of my uni studies. I regret the decisions I've made.
Arent u working a high paying tech job?

It's society's fault

I was speaking from a point of purely being able to live independent, finance my copes, etc.

I've done shit at College, due to various factors, and go to a fucking literal no-name school.

For those who don't know, connections are very important in Shitmerica, and I don't have any: In fact, this is why I was thinking of trying to fratmaxx back when I was a redpilledtard in HS

I haven't found that "thing" which can allow me to land a solid job, which in the current state of things, is a pipe-dream at best

I will never own a home, I will never afford to copemaxx, I will never be able to even fucking betabuxx a foid

It's both my fault, and that of this shit, disgusting, worthless society, world, and species

Brutal. Literally me. At this point I just want financial security, I can live without pussy

Shabbat shalom

Neurodivergence really sucks bro,I am having anxiety attack and autistic burnouts at college.Day by day my neurodivergence increases and hinders me in my studies and concentration

Blessed are the neets, for they shall inherit the earth.

If worse comes to worst, you have neetbuxx as a recourse. Being so paranoid albeit natural will only backfire

This entire thread is ropefuel :feelsrope:

You should lie about being a tranny to exploit dei. The system is rigged against you so there's no reason to play fair.

I'm 27 year old criminal neet. My life is pretty fucked but really it's good enough for me just everyone else is a faggot about it. People really look down on you if you don't work. I look down on them for having to work. Unfortunately there's way more of them. However there is places in the world where people don't work like rats. And there are people who don't work and are like-minded to us just they are hard to find because they are hiding from the normies too. I wish I had a bit more money to afford stuff though COVID really fucked all the economy up

my dream future is to make 600$ online a month

thats my dream

im not even kidding

and I cant even achieve that its over...

I so far can make only 200$ i nned 600$

600 and I can stay in philiphinnes for 10 years NEET forever lets goooooo.