Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm a freak of nature and extremely unlucky

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I've mentioned this before but I have klinefelter's syndrome. A condition that as a male you have a one in six hundred chance of getting. Think of how unlucky that makes me. The condition has massive negative impacts on my life. It gives me a overly feminine body, a lower IQ, and makes it more difficult to socialize or make friends.

That's not even the worst of my luck. Not only do I have klinefelter's but I'm hideous and somehow despite it being rare in the syndrome my hair is falling out. (Possibly from an untreated non dangerous brain tumor I can't remove because insurance won't cover)

And to top it all off I'm ugly as sin. My face has always led to me being the target of cruel jokes.

I've totally and utterly lost the genetic lottery

That is brutal as fuck mango :feelscry::feelsrope:

Brutal. Shit like that is why I stopped believing in god.

Are you sterile too? It's over for you anyway.

Same. If random genetic mutations can occur then how does God exist?
Religion is just a cope for the less fortunate. God goes straight out the window once people get what they really want.

Everything is determined at birth

Damn that’s brutal. I have a narrow frame and wide hips. I often wonder if I have Marfan syndrome because of how lanky I am, and how narrow my shoulders are for my height. My skinny and odd build always was the biggest source of bullying for me. It got a bit better after puberty though luckily, but it still sucks

I've mentioned this before but I have klinefelter's syndrome. A condition that as a male you have a one in six hundred chance of getting. Think of how unlucky that makes me. The condition has massive negative impacts on my life. It gives me a overly feminine body, a lower IQ, and makes it more difficult to socialize or make friends.

That's not even the worst of my luck. Not only do I have klinefelter's but I'm hideous and somehow despite it being rare in the syndrome my hair is falling out. (Possibly from an untreated non dangerous brain tumor I can't remove because insurance won't cover)

And to top it all off I'm ugly as sin. My face has always led to me being the target of cruel jokes.

How is your body feminine? Like big hips and man boobs?

I saw your comments under DBDR's community post. Kleinfelter's sounds fucking brutal. My condolences brocel.. Maybe we be lucky in the next life.

Im sorry, buddy boyo