Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm a feminist when it comes to sperm banks

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
Sweetie, feminism is about equality, not female supremacy! :foidSoy:

Well I'm all for equality. I want equality in eugenics - if sperm banks accept sperm only from Chad, then they should also be allowed to sell it only to Stacy.

It's for the best of humanity if inceldom is minimized as soon as possible and I've read enough threads from incels with a Becky mother and a Chad father to know what happens if sperm banks sell Chad sperm to Beckies.

...Sadly, there's no way to determine where to draw the line between a Stacy and a Becky and there's no way the cucked governments would enforce any of this. It's over for the next generation of incels spawned by single Becky mothers. :feelsbadman:

Sorry for the clickbait, I just can't resist shitting on feminists for their all too common claim that feminism is about EqUaLiTy.

based and high iq thread

based and high iq thread
Jfl sperm banks already discriminate against manlets. Maybe they shouldn’t allow obese foids to reproduce so that no subhuman Endomorphs are born:feelsLSD:

Over if you're not born thanks to a sperm bank :cryfeels:

wouldnt work. there is already a large underground sperm bank market where chads have direct sex with the women who want their sperm. sometimes FOR FREE

Jews and the whore of Babylon are ruling the world.

I am a child of the sperm pawn shop

wouldnt work. there is already a large underground sperm bank market where chads have direct sex with the women who want their sperm. sometimes FOR FREE
There's already child support which should deter Chad from having kids with subhuman Beckies directly. This reminds me - I once heard that a sperm donor got sued for child support just because he was the biological father of a sperm bank kid. :feelskek: Foids have no limits when it comes to ripping men off.

I am a child of the sperm pawn shop
If this is true, then my condolences... unless your mother was a Stacy, but in that case you wouldn't have spent so many days in this godforsaken forum.

I'm a feminist​

There's already child support which should deter Chad from having kids with subhuman Beckies directly. This reminds me - I once heard that a sperm donor got sued for child support just because he was the biological father of a sperm bank kid. :feelskek: Foids have no limits when it comes to ripping men off.
Even Chad isn't enough to satisfy them. It is truly over.

Even Chad isn't enough to satisfy them. It is truly over.
Honestly this is more like lifefuel for me. Even if it's over for me regardless and the failo effect makes my life worse, I can at least watch soyciety suffer as its gynocentric marriage/divorce laws destroy what could have otherwise been happy normie families. :feelsPop:

I feel bad for the children though (until they grow up and start mogging and bullying others).

if sperm banks accept sperm only from Chad, then they should also be allowed to sell it only to Stacy.
True this, those babies dont deserve to be born to an ugly mom.

Total: 42 (Incels: 11, Bluepillers: 31)

31 people seething hard

If non-Chads can’t breed then I believe no one should be allowed to, that is true equality.

Total: 42 (Incels: 11, Bluepillers: 31)

31 people seething hard
I don't know how many of the unregistered people are shy incel lurkers and how many are actually bluepillers. Maybe some of them really are cucks who are furiously typing a Reddit post about how much of a misogynist I am for wishing to prevent foids from abusing unborn children restrict women's freedoms. :feelshehe:

If non-Chads can’t breed then I believe no one should be allowed to, that is true equality.
This reminds me of Children of Men. Normies tell us sex/breeding isn't important, but that movie is spot on about how soyciety pretty much collapses when no one has children to raise or a future to look forward to.
"I have a very bleak view of the present, but a very hopeful view of the future," the director said. "For me the film is about hope in the end, but you cannot dictate a sense of hope in a viewer because that is very personal and internal... infertility was basically a metaphor for the fading sense of hope. And the Human Project... is a metaphor for human understanding. For me that was sufficient."
Just have hope bro.