Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I'm a female banker. My male colleagues are making me infertile"

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I'm a woman in banking. I'm a vice president and am nearly a decade into my career in the investment banking division (IBD) of a European bank in London. I am at an age when you might expect to have a child. - I would certainly like to have a child, but I believe that my banking career is making it difficult for me to conceive.

When you're a woman in your mid-30s, fertility is not a given. If you're working 80 hours a week and are exhausted, conceiving a child doesn't necessarily happen as easily as you might think. I know, and I am not the only one to have this problem. For women in finance, the heavy workload, the high stress and the lack of sleep not only make it difficult to find a partner, but are a recipe for hormonal imbalance and infertility. The longer I work in banking, the more that I feel that I'm being made to make a choice: the ability to conceive, or the opportunity to become an MD.

My male colleagues don't have this dilemma. Not only are they able to have children easily (often with women who work outside banking) but their ability to start families is making it even harder for female bankers like me to do the same.

In the past few years several of my male colleagues have started families. They all takepaternity leave(usually for around a month, sometimes for longer) and when they come back they often expect to work a bit less. As a case in point, I was recently asked to take on extra project by a colleague who's a new father - he said he needs to spend time with his baby and can't work as much as I do.

I'm stuck in a vicious cycle. The more that my male colleagues have children, the more that I am expected to cover for them and the harder it becomes for me to conceive. You can see why I'm annoyed.

It's time that this dynamic is openly discussed. Plenty of women my age in finance have the same problem. It's not considered appropriate to push-back when all the new fathers (and there are quite a few of them) expect their still-childless female colleagues to work harder than they do. Nor do any of these men take time to really understand the women they work with or to appreciate the sacrifices they are making for their roles.

Men and women are not the same. Women can and will work as hard as men, but doing so often comes at a tangible physical cost. This is why a lot of the senior women in banking are childless. By comparison, most of the men in banking have children. Some women in banking choose not to have children, but for a lot of women it's forced upon them. Men in banking need to be more sensitive to this - and to stop crowing about their children and expecting childless female colleagues to pick up the slack when they start dumping work on them and taking extra time off.

Laura McDonald is the pseudonym of a VP level banker in London

JFL at those upper socio-professional third wave feminists pretending all day they are the most oppressed demographic. How can they spread this blatant lie without any trace of shame ? That's beyond me.

Narciccistic psycho babble.

This just so fucking stupid. How dumb can a woman fucking get?

Men and women are not the same. Women can and will work as hard as men, but doing so often comes at a tangible physical cost. This is why a lot of the senior women in banking are childless.
Well, she is right. Women often go childless when they pursue stressful careers with long workweeks.

Bullshit.

There surely are enough men out there who would be fine with a kind of "reversed" relationship just like her male colleagues have with their wives. Her husband would be the househusband then, simple.

This is not because of men, the problem is - as often - WOMEN. Women are socially hypergamous and sexually submissive, so a rich and powerful banker would need a man who is EVEN richer and EVEN more powerful. But a) there are fewer and b) those who are have better options than to pick this female cunt. They go for cute Stacies.

Women are disgusting pieces of shit and deserve :fire:

she had to become a spermbanker instead
or maybe a spermbank itself

So what's her problem again? Just work as hard as you do and get eventually promoted(or die from heart disease) or work less hard and find some guy.
But of course she is not interested in 'some guy' like plumber or librarian, even if he would be really cool dude. No, it needs to be even richer guy than her. It astonished me how many people just spent their all life to work, so they can buy toys they will not use and bigger and bigger houses they only sleep in. I can't understand that. I work less if I can so I can do what I want, my time is much more precious than a little bigger apartment or a little bit newer car.

Dumb bitch will end up childless regardless, she just doesn't want to carry the weight for men who are taking paternal leave. What happened to equality? Businesses all over the OECD have to adjust for women getting pregnant, having kids, etc. , but if this faggy bank gives male paternity leave, this bitch has a problem. When feminists run up against biology, they start redrawing lines to eat their cake and have it too.

I can sympathise with a woman who has a need not to look weak, since the other side of the coin that is 'benevolent sexism' (white knight behaviour) is that it's easier to look at a woman as slow or weak, and she'll get more shit from her inferiors at the firm, while nobody gives Mr. Golf Holiday any shit.

Last edited:
Well, she is right. Women often go childless when they pursue stressful careers with long workweeks.
And that's why women should be not allowed to go into the workforce. It only brings unhappiness to them and harms society.

I want to shit in her mouth and never see her again.

foids will always find a way to make themselves the victims. Even female serial killers and rapists try to make themselves victims its truly disgusting.

Then do something else bitch

It’s hilarious how women complain about the slightest things, yet quickly tell a man starved of any sexual satisfaction that he’s not entitled to anything.

Bullshit.

There surely are enough men out there who would be fine with a kind of "reversed" relationship just like her male colleagues have with their wives. Her husband would be the househusband then, simple.

This is not because of men, the problem is - as often - WOMEN. Women are socially hypergamous and sexually submissive, so a rich and powerful banker would need a man who is EVEN richer and EVEN more powerful. But a) there are fewer and b) those who are have better options than to pick this female cunt. They go for cute Stacies.

Women are disgusting pieces of shit and deserve :fire:
High IQ

Nature is sexist.

that's odd, paternity leave is a thing over there?

JFL at those upper socio-professional third wave feminists pretending all day they are the most oppressed demographic. How can they spread this blatant lie without any trace of shame ? That's beyond me.

Funny how now they are empowered, they get to suffer as much as a man.

I think now she suffers even more than her male peers. Her potential partner choices are severely limited due to her high status and her hypergamy and besides that who will want bossy dominating women in her 30 who is not feminine, works 80 hours per week and who desperately looks for sperm donor.

I think now she suffers even more than her male peers. Her potential partner choices are severely limited due to her high status and her hypergamy and besides that who will want bossy dominating women in her 30 who is not feminine, works 80 hours per week and who desperately looks for sperm donor.
If transported into her body, taking her savings then moving to the safest second/third world country would be the best option for a stress free pregnancy, after which the child could be taken to a middle class school in a first world country.

This.

Women are out of their minds wanting to wageslave for 40 or more hours a week. I'd love to sit on my ass all day, doing an hour of cleaning and chores around the house and then spending the rest playing video games. Its even easier than it was in the past, because you can get food delivered to your house, you can hire cheap immigrant labour as housecleaners / nannies etc.

my face and body is making me infertile, what will YOU do about it?

This.

Women are out of their minds wanting to wageslave for 40 or more hours a week. I'd love to sit on my ass all day, doing an hour of cleaning and chores around the house and then spending the rest playing video games. Its even easier than it was in the past, because you can get food delivered to your house, you can hire cheap immigrant labour as housecleaners / nannies etc.
This made me think, female hypergamy and status obsession has gotten out of control, and its only going to get worse, and they will only push more agendas until they create a matriarchy, but, ironically, they will never be happy.

Lmao, society allows and encourages women to work instead of forcing them to stay at home with kids, and then we get all these bullshit complains. Women weren't supposed to work in banks at all.

Shut up you overpaid, narcissistic cunt. You want a faggot yuppie who warns more than you why lie? I bet I work harder than you do. I work outside in the heat while you sit on your ass in a nice office.