Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm a failure

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
No matter what I do it's always fail fail fail. If a god were real he did all of this just to make sure I am the most useless background character in everyone's life. I suck so much and I wish to die. I don't even care about society anymore. I just wish something can take me. :feelsrope: earth I am so sorry for being born and offending you. I wish I can have something to cope with. I hate being so lonely.

The Earth doesn't give a fuck

The Earth doesn't give a fuck
God. It's you. I have to say. What was the point in making me. You're speaking through this human. Tell me WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING. GET OUT OF COPEXODIUS MAMXMIUS YOU FOUL DEITY ILL FUCKING FIND YOU AND PUNCH YOU YOU PIEACE OF SHIT

I'm a sand nigger

God. It's you. I have to say. What was the point in making me. You're speaking through this human. Tell me WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING. GET OUT OF COPEXODIUS MAMXMIUS YOU FOUL DEITY ILL FUCKING FIND YOU AND PUNCH YOU YOU PIEACE OF SHIT
you should try psychadelics bro

And yet, you successfully described yourself. I call that a sign of winning!

We are beta-NPC, we are needed to help normies to ascend in chadlite. We work to balance good and evil, we are evil. :feelsugh: