Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm a failure in my own skin

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
After falling behind on so many goals in 2022 I figured this would be my year to improve my overall life quality but I'm so hopeless.
I'm already falling behind a bit in uni (comp sci) and haven't been working this past month, getting my ass drilled by my malevolently abrasive father, and having to smoke my troubles away, I don't know what to do to free myself from this metaphorical prison I'm in and it's a bit I've been in since 16, going on a couple years now, I've got no one to talk to, no brocels to help me out, and I'm starting to think about roping more and more, I don't really know what to do at this point cause everyone around me (applies to normies especially) treat me like shit, and consider my scum of the earth due to my race and looks, this will hopefully put me back on track, my only hope is joining the navy like I planned or finishing with a degree, but even that's bleak

You are on the path in a good field. Not an easy one. Fuck the dumbasses around you.

You are on the path in a good field. Not an easy one. Fuck the dumbasses around you.
I'm surrounded by probably the worse kind of scumbag who demands respect without giving any

I'm surrounded by probably the worse kind of scumbag who demands respect without giving any
Sometimes when I have had to deal with people like that I try to imagine them as sick in their own way, like I am in mine maybe — anyway, like people with the flu can be cranky assholes and I just smile inside sadly knowing they are just suffering is all — anyway, sometimes that has helped me. Sometimes it just fucking sucks.

I am surrounded by MF IRL. Hope this year they are all walk into sink hole

After falling behind on so many goals in 2022 I figured this would be my year to improve my overall life quality but I'm so hopeless.
I'm already falling behind a bit in uni (comp sci) and haven't been working this past month, getting my ass drilled by my malevolently abrasive father, and having to smoke my troubles away, I don't know what to do to free myself from this metaphorical prison I'm in and it's a bit I've been in since 16, going on a couple years now, I've got no one to talk to, no brocels to help me out, and I'm starting to think about roping more and more, I don't really know what to do at this point cause everyone around me (applies to normies especially) treat me like shit, and consider my scum of the earth due to my race and looks, this will hopefully put me back on track, my only hope is joining the navy like I planned or finishing with a degree, but even that's bleak
Can you distance yourself from your father through student loans and such?