Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im a failure in life and its not my fault and im happy to know that

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
everywhere people get opportunities handed to them in life and given relationships and friendships no such thing as pua no such thing as saying the right things no such thing as personality

LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!! AND WEALTHY PARENTS

these are the only two ways to get somewhere in life if you are ugly and come from poor parents you are royally fucked like me!!!!!!!!:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

ive tried ive might as well peeled of my fucking skin ive done more then any boomer has to get somewhere in life and ive bee pissed and shit on by life with no friends no gf no social life and no good jobs

its so releiving to know its not my fault and there is nothing i can do anymore to try to get a better life im meant to be nothing and im okay with this its so fucking relieving not running around like a retard 24/7 trying to get a better life and IMPROOOVING myself

Elaborate how you tried

Elaborate how you tried
ive done interviews with trades lied on my resume went too college for a year told trades i would work for free worked 2 jobs once at some good companys made a linkedin joined clubs asked for raises when I was clearly fit to do more important work in a comapany

It will always be at least partly your fault, if you have any kind of advantage in life.

Doesn't mean that's bad. Some people have no advantage and succeed (although very very rare), and some people have a lot of them and still manage to be a lowlife.

ive done interviews with trades lied on my resume went too college for a year told trades i would work for free worked 2 jobs once at some good companys made a linkedin joined clubs asked for raises when I was clearly fit to do more important work in a comapany
Our poor parents really fucked us over didn't they? I wish mine would die.

everywhere people get opportunities handed to them in life and given relationships and friendships no such thing as pua no such thing as saying the right things no such thing as personality

You must've had Shannon Rose Bosanac in mind when you posted this.

Over at birth

Absent fathers and me not understanding how much formative years mattered is why I’m here. Divorce and dysfunctional households are the big factors in becoming a failure. Still I know things would’ve been better with money, and GUARANTEED better with looks

Imagine trying while given a Shit Hand / Deal

Kek

Absent fathers and me not understanding how much formative years mattered is why I’m here. Divorce and dysfunctional households are the big factors in becoming a failure. Still I know things would’ve been better with money, and GUARANTEED better with looks

bad childhood, neglect and child abuse> mentail illness and or physical illness from neglect > social withdrawal/isolation> societal and socially ostracized ,rejected, bullied and abused> developmental damage> missed education, social and developmental milestones> behind as an adult> lack of opportunities and capacity> failure at live :cryfeels:

the progression of our demise

I have the exact attitude shown in the title it's very empowering knowing none of this is your fault.

That's the best thing about the looks blackpill indeed. Enough of blue and redpillers gaslighting ugly men.