Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m a failure at everything I do

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I’m retarded, ugly, short, useless. Everything I do ends up in failure. I set goals but never reach them. I tried learning Japanese then gave up realizing my accent was too noticeable and Japanese people hate brown people anyways. I tried working out, but am still a skinny stick that Chad can use as dental floss. I tried dressing well, getting a nicer hairstyle, but these were just coped that couldn’t mask my ugly brown face and skin.

I’m done. I could go on blaming women and chad, and sure, it would make sense to do so. But time and time again I end up hating myself. I’m the low iq subhuman that didn’t deserve to be born. I’m the freak who’ll lose all his friends because of his paranoia of being an ugly subhuman.

I feel the same way. I have a speech impairment, autism and I got very shit grades in school. To top it all off I am now a NEET. The only thing we can do now is LDAR, we are society's rejects.

I even fail in my copes now

None of us should have been allowed to be born.

I hate myself too. I don't even do anything anymore besides posting at this forum. If I see a mirror by mistake, I cannot recognize myself.
images

I’m retarded, ugly, short, useless. Everything I do ends up in failure. I set goals but never reach them. I tried learning Japanese then gave up realizing my accent was too noticeable and Japanese people hate brown people anyways. I tried working out, but am still a skinny stick that Chad can use as dental floss. I tried dressing well, getting a nicer hairstyle, but these were just coped that couldn’t mask my ugly brown face and skin.

I’m done. I could go on blaming women and chad, and sure, it would make sense to do so. But time and time again I end up hating myself. I’m the low iq subhuman that didn’t deserve to be born. I’m the freak who’ll lose all his friends because of his paranoia of being an ugly subhuman.
Don't blame yourself. You are trying your hardest. Keep pushing forward.
I hate myself too. I don't even do anything anymore besides posting at this forum. If I see a mirror by mistake, I cannot recognize myself.
images
Take a marker and draw something funny on your mirror. Like scuba gear. Or a helmet.

Failure to launch, yep.