Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a failed adult. I want to be a child again

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
not in this disgusting dystopian present. I want my early 00s childhood back :(

What is stopping you from doing what you enjoyed as a child

Same. I want to go back to the early 2000s and mid 2000s.

Things were much more pure, simple, enjoyable, and innocent.

You can just go on about your days without worrying too much of other things.

Same. I want to go back to the early 2000s and mid 2000s.

Things were much more pure, simple, enjoyable, and innocent.
:yes:

Being a child is nice because you have no worries and things are done for you... and you're always loved. Not just by your family but society too.

As an adult you have way more freedom but goodness is it harsher.

Being a child is nice because you have no worries and things are done for you... and you're always loved. Not just by your family but society too.

and back in my day the world was simpler and more fun. I just want my early 00s world back.

I want to say no when my mother asked me to quit school

and back in my day the world was simpler and more fun. I just want my early 00s world back.

Yeah I think things were pretty good around that time. The '90s was good too but yeah I guess before your time :)

I just want to die.

Your mother is evil
She asked me if i wanted to cuz she was registering my brother and on top of that i had weeks worth of missed work from being sick and gta5 was about to drop so i gave in.

She asked me if i wanted to cuz she was registering my brother and on top of that i had weeks worth of missed work from being sick and gta5 was about to drop so i gave in.
You were a kid at the time, kids accept whatever their parents force on them

You were a kid at the time, kids accept whatever their parents force on them
Yeah. Stupid bitch didn’t wanna put in any effort in having us a future. She’s been on disability since she was in her 20’s and hopped man to man.

I prefer the late '90s.

I'm a faggot infiltrator I should gtfo this forum
I hope you get ebola and die in agony you retarded homo freak. stay the fuck off my threads @Incelius Savage [USER=45996]@Khanivore all of you.

I was less of a failure before 2020. You've given me energy for today...Thank you.