Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im a disgusting anime loving piece of shit

K

Killfatsluts

Banned
-
A fat overweight paunch bellied slob with low IQ, no money, no future. I'm a complete failure. A loser of the highest order. And I giggle to myself while feasting on junk food and binge watching anime like the waste of space incel retard that i am

"Disgusting" and "Anime loving" shouldn't go together to describe oneself.
K on season 3 poster by the johncena problem d6c5xur

Unless you say "not disgusting" or "not anime loving"

And I giggle to myself while feasting on junk food and binge watching anime like the waste of space incel retard that i am
Yeah, normies will look at you as a waste of space, so try to avoid them at all costs to minimize antagonism in your life. The alternative would be to wageslave to "contribute" to a society that creates your misery, but that doesn't sound too appealing. If I have the opportunity to spite people for my mistreatment throughout life, then I will take said opportunity, especially when it entails staying away from working with suicide inducing normies.

You should do the noanime challenge, i literally got a better personality and got taller after doing it for 90 days.

A fat overweight paunch bellied slob with low IQ, no money, no future. I'm a complete failure. A loser of the highest order. And I giggle to myself while feasting on junk food and binge watching anime like the waste of space incel retard that i am

Welcome brother. iie, Okaeri.

It is alright to watch anime if you enjoy it, however you shouldnt consume junk food. Take care of your health.

I didn't tbh.

Reasonable, we have different mentality and philosophy after all. I hope we will be able to get along in the future though.

It is alright to watch anime if you enjoy it, however you shouldnt consume junk food. Take care of your health.
> depressed nohope incel
> not letting yourself go

> depressed nohope incel
> not letting yourself go

I know that your situation is dire indeed however letting yourself go will make it a lot worse for yourself, try following stoic mentality like me and embrace amor fati. There is nothing we can do other than embrace our situation and pain.

You are not disgusting because you watch anime

Anime is a fair cope and there are many different types of animes that suit different tastes, much like any other animation. I like the more serious, action based stuff but i rarely have the motivation to watch anything at all.

A condescending piece of shit here thinks otherwise.
Yup, a quite handful of people do

Some people tend to hate on moe/SoL/yuri to protect their ""bravado"" of manliness

I find it hilarious that an incel has any need to do this

Yup, a quite handful of people do

Some people tend to hate on moe/SoL/yuri to protect their ""bravado"" of manliness

I find it hilarious that an incel has any need to do this
(((((They))))) feel the need to try and act superior to certain people. (((((They))))) will also actively persecute LDARing incels because of "laziness", when there is no reason to find a job, unless you want some extra cash.