Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm a cuck fml shame on me

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
Today i just helped a 23yo girl picking up some heavy stuff fml and she said to me thank you after i helped her but not in a normal ton thank you, but whispered thank you, and i didn't say anything because i get blackpilled in 0.05 sec and i went to bedroom hitting my head against the wall and after i kneeled and i swore i would never ever commit such sin no more, damn shame on me I'm soooo pissed my forhead is red asf, I d[UWSL]eserve to get ban tbh. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I forgot to say "you are not entitled to my help" I'm such a cuck unbelievable. [/UWSL]

Cuck 100%

reminds me of this
S29POz7fFO7tr65Ky85fzFeqot0Md5dcv0n5uRXEh A

Shit happens.

Try to find her adress and kick her ass

Should've gone ER on her

Hahaha it happens bro. 99% of gus on here say they wouldn't, but in real life situations, you forget all this shit when a women smiles at you and asks you to do something, its baked into your DNA bro. There is no escape, just like most stemcels here will end up beta buxxing in a decade.

Still time to track her down and uncuck yourself.

Good for you. You insured she didnt injure her back and was able to have relentless rough sex with Chad later that night.

Good for you. You insured she didnt injure her back and was able to have relentless rough sex with Chad later that night.
Holy shit :feelsohh:

Attachments

• tenor (39).gif
    tenor (39).gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 54
Dude she caught me out of guard i really had a good day because i get a raise in salary and i was giga happy:soy:
Your actions came from a place of happiness due to good news, I forgive you in the name of Saint Hamudi.

You made a mistake but don't hit your head against a wall because of it :feelskek:

If you do the same shit for dudes then I would say that this isn’t cucked.

Hahaha it happens bro. 99% of gus on here say they wouldn't, but in real life situations, you forget all this shit when a women smiles at you and asks you to do something, its baked into your DNA bro. There is no escape, just like most stemcels here will end up beta buxxing in a decade.
Sad but true. We have to remind ourselves everyday that women are privileged and we should not simp for them.

You're a fucking dumb ass, ugly men will never be rewarded with sex by being nice to a foid.