Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'M A CUCK AND DESERVE TO BE BULLIED BY YOU GUYS

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
There is a bitch I have to do a project with and during a break we walked to the store and me being the cuck I am asked her if she wanted me to buy her something.
She didn't want anyhing but still I'm a fucking cuck. I promise I will NEVER do it again. I don't know why I did it I feel like a miserable foid worshipper.
I deserve to be bullied right now

@shii410 thoughts on this mooing cuck offering to buy his kween a special little boon for her troubles :horror::horror:

Joy Cow GIF

Everyone makes mistakes

how romantic. too bad the age of chivalry is dead. she will probably laugh with her friends about your good gesture

i wouldnt talk to her outside whats necessary to finish the project and of course i would not ask her if she wants anything from the store.
Yeah I fucked up

how romantic. too bad the age of chivalry is dead. she will probably laugh with her friends about your good gesture
I know, I didn't think about it at the moment

At least you're honest, now you know not to simp/ be mr.cuckery again though

Be grateful you didn't end buying anything for her and never repeat this mistake, move forward.

Thank you I will NEVER do it again
Great. You can't change the past so don't obsess over it too much. Live in the present and learn the lesson.

Well, the main thing is that you've learned your lesson.

Its fine, just act smarter next time

its time to get pegged my dommy mommy mr submissive and breedable, bend over