Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m a complete failure who deserves to die

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I can’t cook for myself, I don’t workout, I don’t have a job, I’m shit at making things, I have autism, I suffer from negative thoughts all of the time, everything I try goes wrong, my upbringing was abysmal... everything in my life is just shit and pure garbage. I can’t get anything to go right for for me.

What’s the point in living again?

i don't fucking now since i am born my life is pain
all the pain in my body drives me mad
i don't get it what's the fucking point why don't they just let us DIE

Honestly I agree after reading all that.

Smoking gorilla

I feel the same . But you know what you are god expressing himself in a human form so transcend beyond and above the ego desires and BE THE god you are in a human form and enjoy life . Tbh that's my cope . And don't feel sorry for not being a sheep Normie who is guiding society to fell of the cliff .

There really should be easy ways to put yourself out of your misery. But take pride in the fact that you are not a brainwashed normie who is a slave to society

Who said you needed to be a success? Embrace life as a failed man and just try to find any copes you can until the inevitable day of the noose

I can’t cook for myself, I don’t workout, I don’t have a job, I’m shit at making things, I have autism, I suffer from negative thoughts all of the time, everything I try goes wrong, my upbringing was abysmal... everything in my life is just shit and pure garbage. I can’t get anything to go right for for me.

I feel u bro, I'm also a complete failure and deserve to die. I can't even do the most basic things any 14yr old can do

There's no point in living if you are not a Chad.

Who said you needed to be a success?
soyciety did

why can't society just admit that some win and some lose, and that the losers shouldn't be shamed for being losers?

I’m pretty much all the above, brother. I feel you.

Feels bad man

And on top of that you are unable to drive which is the worst by the way.

Last edited:
you should try to cook and workout, anyone can do those things

If society were morally just, euthanasia of autists would be legal and I'd be dead by now.

I dont agree. Just being here, and contributing content, youre being both honest
and transparent. Just by doing that, you help others.

Also, keep in mind, if you were extremely good looking, suddenly that fake value
system in the world would HELP you succeed monetarily, socially, physically, financially,
etc.

Just look at Johnny Depp in the news. Fake society values him, and is willing to pay him
millions. But he's an alcolholic, many times divorced, and apparently still in denial.

Youre much more self aware than he is.

I am in the exact same situation. But tbh I find you to be an intelligent poster and I appreciate you if that helps.

I dont agree. Just being here, and contributing content, youre being both honest
and transparent. Just by doing that, you help others.

Also, keep in mind, if you were extremely good looking, suddenly that fake value
system in the world would HELP you succeed monetarily, socially, physically, financially,
etc.

Just look at Johnny Depp in the news. Fake society values him, and is willing to pay him
millions. But he's an alcolholic, many times divorced, and apparently still in denial.

Youre much more self aware than he is.
I am in the exact same situation. But tbh I find you to be an intelligent poster and I appreciate you if that helps.
Thanks Greycel buddy’s

soyciety did

why can't society just admit that some win and some lose, and that the losers shouldn't be shamed for being losers?
They brainwash us during school with their "just world fallacy" and other bullshit bluepilled delusions, and then when we end up facing the real world, reality shatters us. Soyciety lied to us, and they still blame us for what we are.

soyciety did

They do admit that some win and some lose, but they want losers to be quiet so that they don't spoil the fun of people who still believe in competing.
They feel entitled to shut up people they regard as below them for any reason.

They brainwash us during school with their "just world fallacy" and other bullshit bluepilled delusions, and then when we end up facing the real world, reality shatters us. Soyciety lied to us, and they still blame us for what we are.

The bluepill never seemed real.

I wonder what people would be like on this site if the bluepill conditioning that was so common in the 1980s and 1990s in western countries never occurred.

I see an opportunity to learn new copes, not failures brocel.
We deserve death for many reasons, but those arent it.

you can CHOose to live in anothER reality

lifemogs me; i have all of that exept that i have a min wage job (which is worse than being a NEET) also im 26 so my copes are starting to die, even my mom proposed that i should rope

Age?

Make your bed and brush your teeth. Accomplishing even small tasks rewards your hunter gatherer mind. Trust me.

You don't "deserve" to die. Maybe you want to die, but that's another matter entirely.

How come you can't cook, if I may ask? If you want to learn, try frying an egg first. Frying an egg to some degree of goodness already will teach you a lot.