Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm a complete failure compared to my father

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
Had one of the rare conversations with my father seeing as we don't talk too much. We were talking about foids and when I asked him how many he's been with in total he told me it was roughly 20-30. WTF. I knew he was a player when he was still young but I thought it would be a maximum of like 5 or something. But 20-30... jesus fucking christ :feelsree:. He even told me a story about how he had 2 sidechicks whilst he was dating this one girl JFL. And here I am with 0. Never even kissed a girl and I've gone through college. Fucking unbelievable.

For those saying if he's Chad I must be Chad bc of genes. I already explained this - no I did not inherit any of his good traits, ie his blue eyes, big strong forearms and hands, small ears, prominent jaw, strong beard, muscular frame (he looks more muscular than me even though he's an old piece of shit and I train daily), slightly taller than me. I inherited most of my mother's shitty traits. I legitimately don't understand why he settled for my mother. Don't get me wrong I love my mother, but even he said to me he has had way hotter gfs than my mother whilst we were having this conversation LOL.

it's not your fault, don't blame it on yourself

Are you a wristlet/framelet? Slav? I noticed most Slav men are either chads with strong jawline etc. or ugly subhumans. My mom is from Russia but I inherited my German dad's subhuman looks (extremely narrow frame, tiny wrists (I have the tiniest wrists even on this forum, I'd bet on that) and a tiny alienskull like a proper subhuman).

my dad claimed he fucked 75 chicks in his lifetime, he was good looking and lean when he was young. i guess its hard to know for sure if he's saying the truth though but he mogs his incel son to oblivion either way

Stop being a disrespectful fuck towards your father and a complete cuck for your mother. :feelswhat:
Fuck that piece of shit. It's just recent bc of Corona that we've been talking again. And to be clear, she's a whore too. Slept around with like 5 dudes according to my dad. But at least she wasn't abusive to me during childhood.

You have to be 8 today to have the same successes as 5/10 father from a few generations back. Wouldn't beat yourself up about it.

Fuck that piece of shit. It's just recent bc of Corona that we've been talking again. And to be clear, she's a whore too. Slept around with like 5 dudes according to my dad. But at least she wasn't abusive to me during childhood.
Ha ok I didn't know. In my case it's the total reverse. My mother was an abusive pos and my father was the only person to raise me and take care of me correctly. He's objectively a good man, and even if that gave him honor and consideration back in the days, nowadays people would just treat him like a cuck.

Are you a wristlet/framelet? Slav? I noticed most Slav men are either chads with strong jawline etc. or ugly subhumans. My mom is from Russia but I inherited my German dad's subhuman looks (extremely narrow frame, tiny wrists (I have the tiniest wrists even on this forum, I'd bet on that) and a tiny alienskull like a proper subhuman).
Yes I'm slav and a wristlet. My father has real big manly hands. Due to calisthenics training I've noticed some improvement in my forearm size, but my wrists and hands remain small in comparison so it kinda looks weird ngl...

You have to be 8 today to have the same successes as 5/10 father from a few generations back. Wouldn't beat yourself up about it.
Yes I'm slav and a wristlet. My father has real big manly hands. Due to calisthenics training I've noticed some improvement in my forearm size, but my wrists and hands remain small in comparison so it kinda looks weird ngl...
Lol i have the exact same thing. Lifting has only made my bone induced limitations more obvious

lol my father is a slayer that banged 50 women before he met my mom.
when they started dating she was 14 years younger than him

I'm the same as my father (+ the green veins). If my father would have lived in my time and location, he would have never gotten any pussy. I know only one woman he has fucked and it was my very ugly and low IQ mother. Otherwise he has been an incel his whole life.

It is very suspicious when self-claimed "truecels" here claim that their father was a Chad. Even having a normie dad is somewhat suspicious.

Last edited:
Very brutal. Wristpill is an underrated blackpill
It is very suspicious when self-claimed "truecels" here claim that their father was a Chad. Even having a normie dad is somewhat suspicious.
I agree. Though I don't want to get wrapped up in discussions about genetics. My father is a subhuman as well looks wise, maybe even worse than me. However he is a good wagie and that used to be something back in the day

Last edited:
Never talked to my father about stuff like that. never really talked to him in a serious matter i guess.. fuck

Boomers had it a lot better than we do now

it's not your fault, don't blame it on yourself
Boomers had it a lot better than we do now
Don't blame yourself, OP. Boomers had far more opportunities for success than we ever had and because they took their luck/success for granted they ruined it for the next generations by removing the parameters that enabled their success in the first place. They didn't suffer the consequences but we pay for their sins.
Had one of the rare conversations with my father seeing as we don't talk too much. We were talking about foids and when I asked him how many he's been with in total he told me it was roughly 20-30. WTF. I knew he was a player when he was still young but I thought it would be a maximum of like 5 or something. But 20-30... jesus fucking christ :feelsree:. He even told me a story about how he had 2 sidechicks whilst he was dating this one girl JFL. And here I am with 0. Never even kissed a girl and I've gone through college. Fucking unbelievable.

For those saying if he's Chad I must be Chad bc of genes. I already explained this - no I did not inherit any of his good traits, ie his blue eyes, big strong forearms and hands, small ears, prominent jaw, strong beard, muscular frame (he looks more muscular than me even though he's an old piece of shit and I train daily), slightly taller than me. I inherited most of my mother's shitty traits. I legitimately don't understand why he settled for my mother. Don't get me wrong I love my mother, but even he said to me he has had way hotter gfs than my mother whilst we were having this conversation LOL.
This. I am pretty much in the same situation. When you tell Boomers that you aren't as successful as them because the conditions have changed they are too stubborn to believe that. They still think that everything that applied to them in social/economic contexts also applies to us. And when you tell them that the world has changed they shake their head because they cannot get these facts in their stubborn skull.

My dad had 1 gf before my mom. You dadmog me hard.

What did he say when you told him you are a subhuman incel?