Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im a chad stuck in an incel body mang

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
@SlayerSlayer nigger mod

جمع كرك

That time i got reincarnated as an Incel

Im a incel stuck in an chad body mang​

is ok mang. God works in mysterious ways mango dont worry about it.
I watched some jewish dude on YouTube. He claims that the OT says that 1: We live in some form of simulation 2: We get 1 life + 3 reincarnation chances to save ourselves and punishments carry over. Then we are sent to hell for 12 years i think, after that we get 4 new chances.

What if its real and we were giga chads who fucked thousands of foids in previous life and this is our punishment.

I watched some jewish dude on YouTube. He claims that the OT says that 1: We live in some form of simulation 2: We get 1 life + 3 reincarnation chances to save ourselves and punishments carry over. Then we are sent to hell for 12 years i think, after that we get 4 new chances.

What if its real and we were giga chads who fucked thousands of foids in previous life and this is our punishment.
sounds like a cool dude, i hope he has a nice life

sounds like a cool dude, i hope he has a nice life
And by a nice life i mean, getting killed by a brainwashed 70 iq mudslim nigger shouting allahu akbar with an rpg and 10 years old slippers

Im a incel stuck in an chad body mang​

fr ive had compliments before but none ever escalated to fucking, ig its the escalation/enviromental/moralist/conservatives issue

fr ive had compliments before but none ever escalated to fucking, ig its the escalation/enviromental/moralist/conservatives issue
What compliments have you received

if i was in an MTN-HTN body man, i'd be like the president of the world now

I'm an incel stuck in an incel body

Mentally, I'm Chad