Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im a chad now

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I go to this convenience store alot a night to get some shit when I'm drunk usually. It's almost always the same foid cashier. After the millionth time of being the cashier today sye looked at me and said "you always get the same thing", In a cold montone and disgusted tone. So yeah, I'm basically a Chad now... a foid acknowledged i existed

Last edited:
wtf that would never happen to me. :chad:

Look at me!

I'm the Chad now!

Why is it any of her business what you buy every night? Call the manager and report her.

JFL at failing so hard at tutorial mode. Any woman working a shitty menial job is a complete brainlet. Just having a hole and opening an Instagram / twitch / venmo / gofundme will pay far more than ever working as a cashier. JFL at not extracting resources out of betas as a woman and actually working a normal job.

The only exception is if she isn’t young anymore, like in her 50’s.

You mog us all

Over for chadcels

A foid actually spoke to you socially. How was it? Did it feel good?

what did you say? i remember once a really ugly and fat chick said something like "you keep getting plastic bags, are you gonna just have a house full of bags?" which was really strange and not really flirting but maybe I am chad too.
I later saw her sitting outside looking bored and smoking a cigarette.
the ones that aren't monsters are never sitting outside looking bored and waiting for someone to talk to them.

She just thinks you are weird and she had the urge to verbalize that!

The neckbeards over on Reddit would think she's flirting lol.

@Microsoft Excel Send Ban :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Congratulations, female actually talked to you for the first time in your life