Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm a cartooncel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I look like a cartoon. My nose is unbelievably big and weirdly shaped, bug eyes that a far apart, narrow as fuck lower third, massive forehead, massive ears, big teeth, fat lips and my skin is shit.

Surgery won't help, moving location won't help, nothing can help. It's over. Only option I have is become a billionaire. It's billionaire or rope.

Unless you surgerymaxx, money is cope tbh

Unless you surgerymaxx, money is cope tbh
Can't surgerymaxx. Regular surgery wouldn't help the procedure would have to cost millions of dollars for it to work so I have to become a billionaire

Can't surgerymaxx. Regular surgery wouldn't help the procedure would have to cost millions of dollars for it to work so I have to become a billionaire
I don't think so brocel
Nose is the easiest and the cheapest one to fix
Implants for lower third, or palate expanding surgery
Fat lips and big ears can be fixed
Skin can be cured
Big teeth are actually a good trait tbh, your major problem is probably having a narrow palate, which can be fixed
Without surgerymaxxing, you just end up as a betabuxxer, eventually you'll get cucked tbh

I thought OP would be about how we are involuntarily celibate because we prefer to fuck cartoons but can't because they aren't real.

I thought OP would be about how we are involuntarily celibate because we prefer to fuck cartoons but can't because they aren't real.
I thought he was coping with cartoons tbh

I don't think so brocel
Nose is the easiest and the cheapest one to fix
Implants for lower third, or palate expanding surgery
Fat lips and big ears can be fixed
Skin can be cured
Big teeth are actually a good trait tbh, your major problem is probably having a narrow palate, which can be fixed
Without surgerymaxxing, you just end up as a betabuxxer, eventually you'll get cucked tbh
No surgery for your eyes. Fr tho if I wanted to surgerymaxx for it to actually look good I would have to be a millionaire

I look like a cartoon. My nose is unbelievably big and weirdly shaped, bug eyes that a far apart, narrow as fuck lower third, massive forehead, massive ears, big teeth, fat lips and my skin is shit.

Surgery won't help, moving location won't help, nothing can help. It's over. Only option I have is become a billionaire. It's billionaire or rope.
Too bad you don't have cartoon powers though

No surgery for your eyes. Fr tho if I wanted to surgerymaxx for it to actually look good I would have to be a millionaire
well, being a millionere is possible, unlike being a billionere :feelsrope:

I thought he was coping with cartoons tbh
I thought X-cel etymology derived the precursor from the basis of what factor caused celibacy, not what you use to cope with it and avoid roping.

If it were the latter then I guess I'm a spaghetticel.

I thought X-cel etymology derived the precursor from the basis of what factor caused celibacy, not what you use to cope with it and avoid roping.

If it were the latter then I guess I'm a spaghetticel.
It doesn't really have a system tbh, it is what you can get away with, like art :feelstrash:

Soywojak2

Rope. It's over for cartooncels no kidding. You'll never get any respect from a solitary soul irl.

over for u tbh ngl

My nose is unbelievably big and weirdly shaped,
bug eyes that a far apart,
narrow as fuck lower third,
massive forehead,
massive ears,
big teeth,
fat lips
skin is shit.
OP please explain what modifications I would need to make to the following image for it to resemble you.
jew_basic.jpg

Well.
You need to find a steamroller to lay in front of to become a real 2d boy. Man. Men.