Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm a 3x yo virgin but i'm not misogynist like them incels

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
And i'm actively trying to imrpove my self. I don't blame women as they don't owe me anything, i know it's my personality and i'm trying to change it. I may be 3x yo virgin, but atleast i'm not hateful like the incels.

The funny thing is that women comment "I hope you find someone someday" when the guy was obviously trying to get their nudes

The funny thing is that women comment "I hope you find someone someday" when the guy was obviously trying to get their nudes
I'm more than familiar with this

Womb to Tomb.

Hail The Blackpill.

I'm sure you will find someone one day! You're a good person so you are bound to! Don't let it get to you when Chad fucks your oenitis in the ass.

As long as you change everything about yourself I'm sure you'll find someone. And I don't make promises I can't keep!

But remember, only change if you're doing it for yourself!

That avi disturbs me.

Oh well, you do you

Aww, you're only 37? You still have until 60 to betabux an 80 year old granny. I heard 80 year olds love nice guys.

Very good, OP. Here's a pat in the back. Keep quiet, and don't blame us for being sluts! Then when we're old and used up, we'll allow you to betabux for us. Teehee.

Aww, you're only 37? You still have until 60 to betabux an 80 year old granny. I heard 80 year olds love nice guys.
37 is still young, many guys don't lose their virginity untill mid 40s

Very good, OP. Here's a pat in the back. Keep quiet, and don't blame us for being sluts! Then when we're old and used up, we'll allow you to betabux for us. Teehee.
To be perfectly fair even betabux doesnt work for us. I have way higher income than most girls ive asked out and it never helped even a bit.

To be perfectly fair even betabux doesnt work for us. I have way higher income than most girls ive asked out and it never helped even a bit.

You're complaining! That's what incels do!

You're complaining! That's what incels do!
Kek... but no, that last one was for real. I even tried with one girl that was barely surviving due to low income... but no, she'd rather starve out, then go out with me... it's even funny at this point.

Kek... but no, that last one was for real. I even tried with one girl that was barely surviving due to low income... but no, she'd rather starve out, then go out with me... it's even funny at this point.

I'm sorry, brother. :feelscry:

I'm sorry, brother. :feelscry:
The thing is, i didn't even want to just bang her. I just wanted to go out with her, and if things clicked, then fine. But no, if you don't pass the looks barrier, nothing matters.

This is what cucktears and normies don't understand.
Yea. I was just reading some cucktears posts and there was one "it's written on their foreheads how weird they are", yet ex prisioners that get a lot of pussy somehow manage to hide it lol.

Humor is a decent choice to deal with life sucking. I like to walk around in Fallout and Skyrim and ask every woman character, "Would you rather have sex with me, or die?" And they always choose die! Haha.

Ya' gotta laugh to keep from crying. Laugh at our miserable plight! Laugh at sexual slavery! Isn't it ironic how their hell is being forced to have sex, and our hell is not being able to get any? HAHAHA

She must think she has another 10 years of chad chasing before she feels the need to settle for a stable non-chad. If you send her a link to this site, it might make her realize if she waits too long the only men who will commit to her are low t bluepill cucks.

Isn't it ironic how their hell is being forced to have sex, and our hell is not being able to get any? HAHAHA
This right here is very IQ, book cover worth comment.

Ya' gotta laugh to keep from crying. Laugh at our miserable plight! Laugh at sexual slavery! Isn't it ironic how their hell is being forced to have sex, and our hell is not being able to get any? HAHAHA
It's not their "hell" to be forced to have sex, they just rather not do it with sub7's because they have better options.

She must think she has another 10 years of chad chasing before she feels the need to settle for a stable non-chad. If you send her a link to this site, it might make her realize if she waits too long the only men who will commit to her are low t bluepill cucks.
Nah, from what i see on a daily basis, even at old age women would rather settle for poor old Chad, than a higher income stable guy.

powER of Positivity

powER of Positivity
drqax.jpg

Nah, from what i see on a daily basis, even at old age women would rather settle for poor old Chad, than a higher income stable guy.
I've never seen a chad older than 40 unless he's a celebrity, but I live in the US and people's diets are bad here. I think around here at least, a stable 4+ bluepill cuck can get a 40 year old roastie, and his chances are better the more he's willing to cuck himself without getting sex.

It's not their "hell" to be forced to have sex, they just rather not do it with sub7's because they have better options.
I'm not much of a rap-fan, but for some reason this one really appeals to me.

I've never seen a chad older than 40 unless he's a celebrity, but I live in the US and people's diets are bad here. I think around here at least, a stable 4+ bluepill cuck can get a 40 year old roastie, and his chances are better the more he's willing to cuck himself without getting sex.
But what's the point to sacrifice everything, if you don't get the single thing that's actualy worth it - sex?

But what's the point to sacrifice everything, if you don't get the single thing that's actualy worth it - sex?
There is no point, but a lot of bluepill cucks think LTR or marriage = unlimited sex. When they get blackpilled and realize they will only be cucked in relationships with 30+ year old rosties, hopefully old rosties will only be suited for pumps and dumps at the time men figure these things out.

There is no point, but a lot of bluepill cucks think LTR or marriage = unlimited sex. When they get blackpilled and realize they will only be cucked in relationships with 30+ year old rosties, hopefully old rosties will only be suited for pumps and dumps when men figure these things out.
Idk man, my house cleaner mentioned that she and her husband bang 3-4 times a week. She's early to mid 30s.

Idk man, my house cleaner mentioned that she and her husband bang 3-4 times a week. She's early to mid 30s.
I think in spain older people still keep themselves in shape. 40 year old chads might not be rare over there. But here if a 35 year old maid was married, 99% of the time it would be to a sub6 betabux.

I think in spain older people still keep themselves in shape. 40 year old chads might not be rare over there. But here if a 35 year old maid was married, 99% of the time it would be to a sub6 betabux.
While what you say is somewhat true, my house cleaner is also bulgarian (we like to support each other lol)

Are you a masochist?
Why wouldnt you be a mysognist?
Women ruined your life.

While what you say is somewhat true, my house cleaner is also bulgarian (we like to support each other lol)
Does she support you by just being friendly? She should try to hook you up with one of her femoid relatives.

Are you a masochist?
Why wouldnt you be a mysognist?
Women ruined your life.
It must just be their brain being relentlessly positive. Some people will be cheerful no matter how terrible their life sucks.

idk how you could not be bitter / pissed off with females if your a 30 virgin.

Have no fear, a solitary woman will appreciate him when females have rejected him for 20+ years. Sure, she has 3 kids and expects him to pay for everything but she still wants him!

where you been man :feelsgah:
This forum with the repetitive content just got boring. I just drop by every now and then, I don't even lurk. How have you been?

Have you tried changing your wardrobe