Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm a 24 y/o virgin

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It just sounds so much more pathetic when you put it into words.

Today is the youngest you will be for the rest of your life.

it is so fucking over
BB3132FC ABFA 4249 A63C A47BFCA4497C

If I could be 24 again, my depression level would be significantly reduced.

I am a 30 y.o. VIRGIN

That's not the worst part. Worst is that I have no path/real prospects to ever get a girlfriend/wife and children. That is the worst. Not that I have lost so many years, it IS devastating, but it is NOT the worst part.

I am a 30 y.o. VIRGIN

That's not the worst part. Worst is that I have no path/real prospects to ever get a girlfriend/wife and children. That is the worst. Not that I have lost so many years, it IS devastating, but it is NOT the worst part.
This will be me in 6 years if I'm still alive.

I'm sorry dude i'll eat some fesikh with you

I am 20 year old KHHV

I am a 30 y.o. VIRGIN

ConsidER othER options.

be proud of making to this far

Soon enough we will all have to confess our condition when the feminazi camp guards have to decide if we go straight to the showers or perform simp labor instead.

I am a 30 y.o. VIRGIN

29 y.o. virgin here. I'm turning 30 in 3 months. It's just brutal.

29 y.o. virgin here. I'm turning 30 in 3 months. It's just brutal.
Looking forward to getting wizard powers?

I remember when I was a 24 year old virgin. I am now a 28 year old virgin, almost nothing has changed

I remember when I was a 24 year old virgin. I am now a 28 year old virgin, almost nothing has changed
does it feel worse? tbh it was a major blackpill but now at 23 I accepted it for a long time now... its just how it is

Damn 25. Never got a hug from anyone that wasn't my mother and even then it was when I was 11

does it feel worse? tbh it was a major blackpill but now at 23 I accepted it for a long time now... its just how it is

not really. I don’t really care about my age anymore. I feel and do exactly the same things as I did then

not really. I don’t really care about my age anymore. I feel and do exactly the same things as I did then
a coworker once told me a major agepill:
"you have your 18th birthday. it feels noz really special and neither does any day after that. and one day you wake up and youre in your late 30s"

Its over, Im right behind you

I turn 24 this weekend. I want a shotgun shell through my brain for a present

So am I. Big deal.

It really does, takes away all of ur status

This life is a fucking joke

It's not over, because it never even started

Be ready for the suicidefuel when you are 25. very brutal you may not survive it.