Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm a 20 year old khhv

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
★★
37d 3h 55m
Just think about it

100 years ago, people at my age had children. They fought in war when they were like 17. They were actual men.

I'm on the other hand just a manchild loser. The last time I TOUCHED a girl was YEARS ago. And I remember that time. She dropped her pen and I gave it to her, and touched her finger on accident. And that was like 3 years ago. I'm completely touched starved.

It's not normal for a human to live like this. Sometimes I just feel like crying. I just want a girlfriend to hug, but they don't even want to sit next to me. Women and normalfags in general don't realize how some of us have to live. They get depressed in quarantine because they couldn't fuck for a month. BITCH, I HAVE BEEN IN QUARANTINE FOR 20 YEARS

B

BlackPilledOverdose

Recruit
★★★★★
78d 12h 41m
I'm a 21 year old KHHV

It gets worse with age.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
266d 23h 15m
I haven't seen her in five years.

Fiction:

Short Morena is a depressed, somewhat anxious girl of about fifteen-years of age with bipolar disorder. She has mood swings, chronic migraines and a clear distaste for vain youth, much like Aspie John. He also notices her similar self-harm behaviors. They do not immediately chat, however.

After a month or so, Aspie John develops an attraction to Short Morena, since she is humble, serious and non-flirtatious, something quite different from the behavior/personality of Anxious Jane. The two participate in a gym activity with the Phys. Ed teacher, during which Short Morena grabs Aspie John's hand to help him cross the web used for the activity. He thanks her and the two receive praise from the Phys Ed. teacher for working together. In another gym activity involving sports, she offers advice to Aspie John as he struggles to push a puck with a stick due to his motor coordination problems.

Short Morena begins to greet Aspie John, which he responds to with "Hello". Days go on, and Short Morena asks Aspie John if he wishes to play a game with her, since he sits alone daily and stutters, which he declines. One day, the class prepares to go outside for a walk, which causes Short Morena to speak to Aspie John:

"Shouldn't you get your jacket, Aspie John?"

"Yes, I think I should..."

Short Morena then informs the teacher, and Aspie John gets his coat. It is, after all, a very cold day in March 2016. A day or so later, a new kid joins the class, Unkind Blondie. Unkind Blondie argues with other classroom kids over something fairly meaningless, and is sent to a new classroom as a result. After the argument, Short Morena asks Aspie John:

"Were you bothered by the class argument?"

"No, I was not"

"Okay"

The two enter the school lobby in preparation to leave, and Short Morena asks Aspie John, "Did you have a good day?", which he replies "Yes" to. She then says, "I see your ride outside", and Aspie John leaves.

Gradually, Aspie John becomes deeply attracted to Short Morena and finds himself heavy with anxiety at the thought of seeing her each day. He takes note of her problems as she speaks to the teacher and notes statements such as "I feel like a disgusting bipolar girl". The teachers says "She has a flat affect", which Aspie John is already aware of. He starts to envision himself chatting with her about various different things, even though it pains him since stutters and is too anxious to form a friendship with her.

Soon, Aspie John learns that Short Morena will be moving and transferring to a different school soon, which greatly saddens him. Upon returning to school, he participates in a class game with the other students, a game of Mad-Libs. That day is also Short Morena's last day of school.

As Aspie John starts to relay his answers to the class, Short Morena starts laughing happily at each answer and votes for him when the teacher asks the class which student provided the best answers, which causes him to become very jittery from anxiety yet calm.

As the two students leave class, Short Morena says "Bye, Aspie John" in a kind tone to Aspie John, which causes him to reply with a calm "Ok". He is grateful to have met her, though he knows she views him only as someone to be pitied for his illnesses.

?

?

3.5/10 nonfunctioning autist with brain damage
★★★★★
45d 15h 50m
manletogre

manletogre

Autistic 4/10
★★★★★
14d 11h 22m
ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

Rotting Braziliancel
★★★
14d 15h 59m
23yo KHHV, turning 24 in four months.
If you're still KHHV by age 20, then it's already over for you. Normies will have experienced sex and relationships at least once at that age and foids will have had at least 50 cocks inside of them.

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Daedric Prince of Madness disguised as an incel
★★★★★
95d 1h 6m
The last time I TOUCHED a girl was YEARS ago. And I remember that time. She dropped her pen and I gave it to her, and touched her finger on accident. And that was like 3 years ago. I'm completely touched starved.
:chad::banhammer:

fucking bragthread ban this chad mods

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Say hello to the mad guy
★★★★★
80d 18h 34m
Ready the rope, Chico

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount = your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
67d 10h 52m
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
100d 3h 10m
wait till ur pushin 40

if ur still alive that is

roto2

roto2

26 KHV | so over
★★★★★
12d 12h 24m
26 here you bastard

wgod

wgod

Luminary
★★★★★
50d 18h 4m
I think your biggest issue is being non-nt. You are 5'9, look white, and have a sub-par face.
I think you could probably lose the H from KHVV by just having a greeting style similar to cultures like Hispanic, where hugging is expected.

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
★★
37d 3h 55m
I think your biggest issue is being non-nt. You are 5'9, look white, and have a sub-par face.
I think you could probably lose the H from KHVV by just having a greeting style similar to cultures like Hispanic, where hugging is expected.
Yes my biggest issue is being non-NT.

But my face is ugly. How do you even know my face if I never posted it?:feelssus:

Incline

Incline

Im gymmaxxing now going taiwan/phili in 2 years.
★★★★★
98d 10h 20m
Just think about it

100 years ago, people at my age had children. They fought in war when they were like 17. They were actual men.

I'm on the other hand just a manchild loser. The last time I TOUCHED a girl was YEARS ago. And I remember that time. She dropped her pen and I gave it to her, and touched her finger on accident. And that was like 3 years ago. I'm completely touched starved.

It's not normal for a human to live like this. Sometimes I just feel like crying. I just want a girlfriend to hug, but they don't even want to sit next to me. Women and normalfags in general don't realize how some of us have to live. They get depressed in quarantine because they couldn't fuck for a month. BITCH, I HAVE BEEN IN QUARANTINE FOR 20 YEARS
im 7 years older

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Recruit
★★
1d 19h 54m
I'm a 21 year old KHHV

It gets worse with age.
Can fully confirm as a 24-year-old KHHV about to be 25 in not even two months. It's brutally over.

100 years ago, people at my age had children.
It's even more brutal than that. There STILL are people your age having children, right now, all over the planet. Foids have simply decided that you don't deserve that privilege due to not being Chad:feelsrope:.

S

SunnyDayLover

Greycel
1d 3h 40m
Women and normalfags in general don't realize how some of us have to live. They get depressed in quarantine because they couldn't fuck for a month.
This is the craziest part of it all. I remember some of the vent post I saw online during that time. I just can’t wrap my head around how EASY it is for some people to get sex. It’s mind boggling even when you are blackpilled.

Autistic Uggo

Autistic Uggo

Officer
★★★★★
16d 22h 11m
You're not even an oldcel yet. It only gets worse as you get older. :feelsohgod:

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
12d 10h 11m
I feel you dude

Orzmund

Orzmund

Veteran
★★★★
18d 11h 21m
This abuse of the imaginary "ideal man" that is being insinuated in this term is infantile and shit-brained.

We are not holding out for some remedy to cure us of our ailments, no, we are embracing the Russian fatalism of life. Fuck your silly impudence that attempts to manipulate me into benefiting society, the present arrangement is not mutual: lick my ass.

Women truly do ruin everything. The man-child is Pandora's man.

wgod

wgod

Luminary
★★★★★
50d 18h 4m
Yes my biggest issue is being non-NT.

But my face is ugly. How do you even know my face if I never posted it?:feelssus:
You said you are face was sub-human, so I am taking your word for it, despite some with similar claims ending up being normie-looking after the face reveal here.
The only way for a guy with your stats to be an incel with you would be to have a subpar face.

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★★
19d 48m
You have no fucking clue what youre in for. Im 25. Many on here are 30+.
My bitterness is about 10 fold now then what it was at 20

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★
10d 21h 1m
Just think about it

Same here. Wait a minute, you're also September 2022cel and 20 like me? Don't tell me, you're also 5'6 and born in August of 2002?

Loner94

Loner94

Overlord
★★★★★
85d 18h 21m
I feel your struggle am a 28 yr old khhv it ain't easy.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
395d 4h 29m
Just think about it

20 is nothing. try being 30+, also it won't ever get better buddy boyo, it only worsens. Nothing will get better.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
395d 4h 29m
You have no fucking clue what youre in for. Im 25. Many on here are 30+.
My bitterness is about 10 fold now then what it was at 20
yup many of these youngcels will continue to suffer and become like us eventually. The faster they give up hope and focus on copes, the better off they'll be

DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Officer
★★
6d 3h 6m
get a better personality

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

★★★★★
95d 1h 6m
imagine when I'm a 40cel

eternallysadistic

eternallysadistic

Recruit
★★
1d 11h 14m
each day gets more intolerable. age just exacerbates it

S

ScaryTerryFan

Recruit
★★
11h 50m
Just think about it

21 it gets worse , well when I was in 10th a puruvian bad bitch tried to talk to me but,I was scared we spoke for a little bit and she jokingly touched my back. I was still hideous I was just funny , she started bullying me afterward because I couldn’t speak to her

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

★★★★★
95d 1h 6m
They fought in war when they were like 17. They were actual men.
You don't need to fight in a war to become a man.
Fighting in a war also does not guarantee you become a man.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
30d 4h 39m
The older you are, the less chances of ascension. I am also 20, and most of the the foids of our age would probably have had taken countless dicks while we are rotting alone in deep dejection because of our bad looks and height. Life isn't fair, man.

bigblackman39

bigblackman39

Recruit
★★
1d 21h 42m
21 khv here

It gets worse

OGcel

OGcel

Officer
★★★★★
4d 23h 32m
22 KHHV

u can't test me boyo

cummies

cummies

Greycel
1h 25m
Just think about it

I hear you boyo, khhv here. only thing I got is beating the fuk out of my meat

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
★★
16d 13h 49m
OP wants to go Abu Hassan al Kuraysh1 in Daraa October 2022