Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm A 16-Year-Old Mum Of Two

Pregnant at 13 with a muscular BBC boyfriend who looked in his 20s that dumped her after. Their are thousands of girls like her too.

Why is the baby black? :feelskek:
Something is definitely wrong with blonde cumskin foids imo.

Every time the girl is a daughter of a single mom and becomes a single mom. I wonder if the kids have the same father.

A culture that celebrates this is a culture that deserves to perish.

Toll paid

Also the ethnic step dad. It's crazy what a guy will put himself through just for some old roast beef pussy.

Absolutely disgusting. Where's the father? That child will grow up to be a criminal or an incel just like most of the boys who are raised by single mothers

:cryfeels:

oh wait. that's a girl....

The problem is not her age but the fact she racemixed + is very likely not married to the guy.

Pregnant at 13 with a muscular BBC boyfriend who looked in his 20s that dumped her after. Their are thousands of girls like her too.
13 y.o. is basically a toddler :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.

13 y.o. is basically a toddler :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.
I knew an Indian and Black girl in 6th grade who had massive tits for their age, like you could see how huge they were through their cloths

I knew an Indian and Black girl in 6th grade who had massive tits for their age, like you could see how huge they were through their cloths
'No, it was only in your head :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. How dare you to sexualize kids :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Lmao. Ofcourse it’s a niglet

A culture that celebrates this is a culture that deserves to perish.
Well no one is going to tell her she's wrong, nor are they going to ridicule her for her actions, so they might as well be celebrating it

It's like Idiocracy except instead of some dumb white football guy being the top of the geneology tree it's this dumb white teen whore who fucks nothing but black guys.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP2tUW0HDHA

These whores get to win the game of evolution. They are the ones who get to pass on their genes.

Teenage motherhood is always celebrated. They think the whore is strong for raising kids at that young age and the father is an irresponsible deadbeat. Yet they see teens at those ages as little children who shouldn't know about sex.

We're seen as losers for being genetically undesirable, and normies and foids love to show off that fact to our faces. Yet these bottom-of-the-barrel whores and single mothers still get to breed because they get away with a lot of the shit we can't get away with and there's always going to be some cuck stupid enough to have sex with the thing and allow her to "succeed" in the game of live by allowing her to have the privilege of motherhood.

Utter ragefuel, tbh.
I hate coalburners. The kids are going to grow up miserable thanks to the whore opening her legs to niggers. Niggers always like to tell mongrels to "embrace their blackness" when it's forced on them against their will, when their nigger of a father left them deadbeat? Why should they be proud of being tainted with nigger blood?
The problem is not her age but the fact she racemixed + is very likely not married to the guy.
Yep. There's is no love, it's just whores and niggers who hate themselves enough to just want to be degenerate with each other.

Last edited:
so disgusted at her wasting blonde genes on some ugly fucking half nig baby.

She not worried cuz she will find cuck

so disgusted at her wasting blonde genes on some ugly fucking half nig baby.
Yeah, why did it had to be a nigger?

Tbh, nigger hood culture is heavily promoted even on social media nowadays and you have even decent looking white foids chasing after Tyrones and having kids with them. When it used to be JB foids would fuck the white Chad football quarterback.

Granted, this is the same YouTube channel that promoted other forms of degeneracy, like that polygamous relationship between a fat landwhale and her group of cucks where one of them ended up beating the spawn of it to near death.

Retarded Niglet.

this worlds needs an ACT OVER , RELEASE NUCLEARIS ZETA

Getting pumped and dumped by Tyrones as early as 13. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. SHE ISN´T FATHERLESS OR FROM A POOR FAMILY. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Too bad I´m ugly, not american and not black, I would definitely enjoy sucking on her large tits and crimpi in her pusi with no condom. (in sims 4) :ahegao:

Lol it made me laugh hard when I saw that, knowing that as a Somalicel I won’t ever get to impregnate a blonde but a Tyrone will

I'd pump and dump but that's it ngl
oh wait she's 16 lol
fuck :worryfeels:

I'd pump and dump but that's it ngl
oh wait she's 16 lol
fuck :worryfeels:
Would fuck I wouldn't pump and cum raw inside because I wouldn't want to help whores breed.

Would fuck I wouldn't pump and cum raw inside because I wouldn't want to help whores breed.
the virgin "i don't want to help women breed" vs the chad "i'll make her take care of a child alone"

still disgusts me :feelsUgh:

In my country 16 = legal but as an oldcel I'm no longer even mad about her age.

I *LOVE* working 50hr weeks and paying 5 figures tax every year, so that useless cum holes like this can lie on their back getting spudded by Tyrone and then receive neetbux to raise Tyrone jr.

What's that? Life on welfare is actually really hard?

I've got a suggestion for you Becky. This is gonna sound crazy, but just humour me:
Instead of whoring, try **NOT WHORING**

FFS, why would men respect toilets when toilets don't even respect themselves?

Last edited:
SHE ISN´T FATHERLESS OR FROM A POOR FAMILY. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Exactly. ESPECIALLY foids from better off families want to fuck negroes and prove how tolerant and progressive they are and rebel against their boomer dads.

Actually poor girls probably just want to marry a stable white.

bruh, the audacity of this slut. gonna be funny when the nigger bf runs off and leaves her as a single mother. may she die along with her nigger children