Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm a 124 year old Incel born in 1900

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
Ask me anything, I lived though the entire 20th century & first two decades of the 21st century.

Wild west 1900​

By the early 1900s, the American West was undergoing significant changes. While the era of lawless frontier towns and gunfights was largely coming to an end, the region was still characterized by rugged individualism, vast open spaces, and a mix of cultures.
Decline of Outlaw Activity
Gunfights and outlaw activity were tapering off, particularly in the late 1800s and early 1900s. For example, in West Texas, gunfights were still occurring in the late 1800s and early 1900s, but they decreased significantly by World War I.
Native American Conflicts
The loss of the bison and growth of white settlement continued to affect the lives of Native Americans in the West. Conflicts between Native American tribes and the U.S. government persisted, with the American Indians ultimately facing defeat due to the greater numbers of settlers and military force.
Rural Life and Pioneering
The West remained a region of vast open spaces, where pioneers continued to settle and farm the land. African-American settlers, Chinese railroad workers, and others contributed to the diversity of the region’s population.
Law Enforcement and Vigilantism
Lawmen like Wild Bill Hickok, who served as marshal in Hays City, Kansas, and Abilene, Kansas, played a crucial role in maintaining order. However, vigilantism and lynchings were still prevalent in some areas.
Economic Development
The West was also experiencing significant economic growth, driven by mining, ranching, and agriculture. Cities like Deadwood, South Dakota, and Los Angeles, California, were emerging as commercial centers.
The End of the Frontier
By the 1910 U.S. census, the westward frontier line had shrunk, and the open range was being divided into smaller farms and ranches. The influx of agricultural homesteaders in the early 20th century further reduced the amount of available land.
Legacy of the Wild West
While the era of the Wild West was coming to a close, its legacy continued to shape American culture and identity. The region’s rugged individualism, lawlessness, and pioneering spirit would be mythologized and romanticized in literature, film, and popular culture, cementing its place in the American imagination.

Write to me about your wild west adventures :feelsaww:

Wild west 1900​

By the early 1900s, the American West was undergoing significant changes. While the era of lawless frontier towns and gunfights was largely coming to an end, the region was still characterized by rugged individualism, vast open spaces, and a mix of cultures.
Decline of Outlaw Activity
Gunfights and outlaw activity were tapering off, particularly in the late 1800s and early 1900s. For example, in West Texas, gunfights were still occurring in the late 1800s and early 1900s, but they decreased significantly by World War I.
Native American Conflicts
The loss of the bison and growth of white settlement continued to affect the lives of Native Americans in the West. Conflicts between Native American tribes and the U.S. government persisted, with the American Indians ultimately facing defeat due to the greater numbers of settlers and military force.
Rural Life and Pioneering
The West remained a region of vast open spaces, where pioneers continued to settle and farm the land. African-American settlers, Chinese railroad workers, and others contributed to the diversity of the region’s population.
Law Enforcement and Vigilantism
Lawmen like Wild Bill Hickok, who served as marshal in Hays City, Kansas, and Abilene, Kansas, played a crucial role in maintaining order. However, vigilantism and lynchings were still prevalent in some areas.
Economic Development
The West was also experiencing significant economic growth, driven by mining, ranching, and agriculture. Cities like Deadwood, South Dakota, and Los Angeles, California, were emerging as commercial centers.
The End of the Frontier
By the 1910 U.S. census, the westward frontier line had shrunk, and the open range was being divided into smaller farms and ranches. The influx of agricultural homesteaders in the early 20th century further reduced the amount of available land.
Legacy of the Wild West
While the era of the Wild West was coming to a close, its legacy continued to shape American culture and identity. The region’s rugged individualism, lawlessness, and pioneering spirit would be mythologized and romanticized in literature, film, and popular culture, cementing its place in the American imagination.

Write to me about your wild west adventures :feelsaww:
I was a baby in 1900. I remember WW1 though.

You had plenty of time to learn game and meditate. You are in your prime now.

Did you fight in both world wars?

Did your virginity contribute to your extended lifespan?