Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im a 11 Yr Old Incel

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Hi guys, im a 11 yr old Incel. Today was my biggest Blackpill moment. I've been trying to looksmax by wearing more serious clothing (such as black t shirts) instead of my spongebob squarepants outfits (my fav tv show). I used to wear light up sneakers but now I wear leather boots, as that signals dominance to foids. I approached a slutty foid today, probably a Stacy, and asked her to play Fortnite with me. She said ''ew no, you have cooties''. I started crying and hid myself in the bathroom till school ended. I'll be honest...I didn't expect this. Even though I'm 10, im pretty fit but im average height (6'3), so maybe that could be a factor. I have an average face too. Anyways, I've started preparing for revenge. I'm going to stab that hoe with my crayons.

Twitter and quotes about life? :feelshaha:

What advic[UWSL]e do you have for a 5 year old truecel?[/UWSL]

As a fellow 11 year old I recommend mixing copious amounts of speed and alcohol to cope

bruh please are you joking

I just had my diaper changed

I depends on my Huggies

Take more showers dude. Girls love water.

11 year old Incel/17 year old Incel are the same thing tbf

I will admit that is pretty creative