Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 99 percent sure my dog was abused by sadistic foids

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
He just has this depressed dead inside look on his face. And when I went to pick him up at the shelter they talked about him really mean like. He also has no balls.

Brutal, if he was a big dog they wouldn't be mean jfl and after biting them. The foids would want to fuck.

Small dogs are incels of the dog world but at least some small breeds are liked by foids and maybe some foids puts peanut butter on her pussy so the dog can lick it.

Brutal, if he was a big dog they wouldn't be mean jfl and after biting them. The foids would want to fuck.

Small dogs are incels of the dog world but at least some small breeds are liked by foids and maybe some foids puts peanut butter on her pussy so the dog can lick it.
He's very peaceful, non energetic, shy. Foids hate that in all men even if they're dogs.

i wonder how they rationalize this stuff
"He likes it!" "I'm only feeding him after all!"
Ray Liotta Lol GIF